Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIME JUST RAN OUT
9/7/14

Clearly intending to give over to and support the Seers/Oracles of P1 team for clear sailing with their incubations. I repeated the inention for clarity with their dreams, symbolism, messages, communications. I evoked the usual protection, closed my eyes and fell into a sound deep sleep feeling pretty good about my mission.

Then the symbols returned again. This IS THE THIRD TIME the symbols returned in one week, 7 days exactly. In my dream state I paid attention as I recognized the same colors and symbols as the first two dreams of Monday and Tuesday. In my dream state I was very aware of the importance of their return as well as the fact that I had not intended to dream a precog, only to support those on the precog team for clarity. I received an answer on that 'thought'.

" Ah yes, clarity is here only this one is for you to finish".

Another grandmother figure came forward only this time it was not dark, tribal, wealthy, saintly, influential, Mother Teresa or Oprah Winfrey type anything- it was ALL of it! In fact it declared and showed us all that it was indeed, Androgenous. It had no race, as it was all races, red, black, brown, white, yellow and everything in between. It has no borders, no affiliations, no subscriptions to any believes human. It encompassed it ALL.

This time the location was earth itself. There were people in numbers that spanned the horizons. No borders, no crowd controllers, no media, just vast seas of people. It was global.

The BEing for want of any other idemn sonans, made it clear it was not to be called 'God' for we are all that. I shall term it clearly, simply, Spirit.

We were all instructed to complete an assignment. suddenly a table appeared before each person, on it were 4-5 symbols.The tables were round not square. It was explained to us that the 'cube' is obsolete for the paradigm coming in; round was unlimited and infinite in its nature. think, 'Camelot' and the ennobled Round Table Energy.

On each tablet sat four solid items and the fifth blipped in and out of this solid plane onto another, hence the ambiguity of 4-5. It had four one moment then five the next. It vascillated that way throughout the night. Clearly, it was intended as such as Spirit explained that the fith symbol (element?) was the variable, it was unlimited, it was metaphoric for " field of all potential".

The symbols were vessels- 2- water pitchers, 2 bowls, the fifth was a chalice/goblet/grail/wine glass- whatever the person chose according to their beliefs. Each item was to be painted a different color, there was to be NO mixing. Then paint palettes appeared before us each with the colors, gold, rust, orange, red, green. Autumn colors in the two prior dreams.

The medium given was clearly 'water'-based not oil-based paints. It was explained that water was the key element to focus upon. It held a new greater value than that which the old petroleum/oil based intention held, finite in its nature. Water is renewable, and it is life giving. Whereas oil took life away, was deceiving in its nature, subject to lower human character/energy/emotions.

We were to paint each object a separate color then go onto the second part of the assignment. This was: to take a [given] formula to its most logical outcome ( smallest common denominator) either mathematically or by words.

Both were to be submitted as one since this was a contest. A test. It was global. I wondered why a contest. ( I looked it up this afternoon- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/con- 'con' first definition- transitional verb- 1. to commit to memory. 2. to study or examine closely. 13th century origin. All other definitions are later 15th -20th century usages and are negative as in 'con' artist, opposition, argue against, swindle or manipulate...

Suddenly the dream became personal as I am an artist who though unfamiliar with water colors was willing to give it a try but am not good in math so did not want to complete that part.

Then the dream shifted to a broader context to where the sea of humanity were divided by those who wanted only to paint as they were not good at or interested in logic or math or words and those who were good at the logic but not artistically inclined. Everyone was volunteering to DO the part for their neighbor that the other was not willing to do. Chaos ensued as each was negotiating a deal, wanting to help the other.

A clarion sound trumpeted for all to be silent.

Whereupon Spirit, smiling over the vast sea of human consciousness before her said,
" My dearly Beloved Ones, I am pleased that you all want to share with one another. It softens the razor's edge of separation posed to you all. However, this is a test for each one of you. Each must complete their own assignment. Each must submit it complete, for the 'winner's of this contest are those that accomplish them both. And oh, by the way, there is a deadline. That would be this night. So now do not tarry as there is no time to bargain. One must get this done now. Time has run out!"