Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teeth. A HORRIBLE answer as to why this word has been re-appearing
Exclamation 
Exclamation  I  discovered this today and as bad as it is to read, it is HORRIBLE to view/hear.  I had to turn off my sound as there was a video of a child screaming.. .A dentist has been pulling children's teeth for NO reason.  Choking them and abusing them.  I think we had so many memes on this because it was so very horrible! These are the runs that I found best  related to the situation. AND HOW could anybody WORK with this monster???

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/05/20/...honest.cnn

MAY 14- 15  teeth leaving... basic pulled were... straight  ( teeth that were basic(ally) straight, were pulled)
May 4th-15 teeth underground class ( most procedures were done on welfare children)
May 7th-15  teeth ... wild request ... met monster- (the kids met a MONSTER in this dentist who made wild requests and actions while pulling teeth.
May 13th- 15 classroom breaking sometimes dude entire smile teeth ... suit- (there is a class action suit (classroom suit) as this DUDE sometimes broke entire smiles of teeth)
Oh my gosh, Twice, I actually remember seeing a similar headline a few weeks ago. I THINK it was a different state, like NY, where the unlicensed "dentist" got caught extracting teeth, and come to find out he/she never was trained or never got a license. Or am I mistaken that this was the same case? Can't remember...
Eagle1, there are two stories like this, I do believe. Posted here somewhere....I haven't yet read this one but is this one an abusive dentist that sent kids home bruised? yeah, this is the one I'm thinking about. I put it on some botrun, can't remember which one, I think. Pictures of the kids are horrible.

Problem is, the parents let the dentist work on them without the parents in the room. Good grief, am sorry if I sound arrogant but never, never do that!

Here's another one from this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...years.html
This one is an actual dentist. He was choking kids, pulling MANY teeth that didn't need pulling , like half a mouthful in some cases, there is a history of this happening with him and he became rich in the process with government payments. Nearly 4 million dollars. A week or so ago was something about a different dentist. This one, because of the video, really sent chills down my spine. I could not hear it anymore.
Is this the one where the man is an old fart, white man? I found one at that UK Mail online website, sorry not the proper name there. He was a beast, and the parents had let him work on their kids alone in the room.
I think children are targets of adult abuse all the way around from top 1% to bottom (CPS/SPA) child protective services/agency.
here is a alleged movement with 'teeth' against these abusers-->
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1216573
"Anonymous is targeting Child Protective Services for what they are calling the "legal kidnapping" or "legal abduction" and exploitation of children for incentives offered by the United States government." and so on. Where are children safe these days?

As for dentists pulling teeth- if I may put this into perspective a wee bit-
Working in surgery, we had scheduled days of children marching through OR room A to be anesthetized (traumatic for a kid) in order to get variable amounts of teeth pulled- sometimes it looked like a whole mouthful. Many of these kids were from low income homes or immigrants, with poor oral hygiene to the extent that the extractions were necessary. I didn't even like to be the nurse putting the IV lines into their wee little hands! I made someone else do it.
In other words, this happens all the time and isn't always by the boogeydentist.
It just seems that way.