Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature at the North Pole Rises Above Freezing
http://m.unknowncountry.com/news/tempera...e-freezing
Big news, GG. Thank you! I love how these articles refuse to cover the most important question....WHY?! They leave that out because they want us to just assume 'global warming.' But what if it's something else? I was seeing last month how the North Pole was meandering about much more significantly than normal. A Pole shift can make huge changes in the weather, according to physicist James McCanney.

Thanks for the link, GG! Smile
Or someone's meddling with the weather, and covering their tracks with "global warming" as an excuse.
Oh yes. Duh. Stupid me, I should have covered that item, too. Lol!
Not stupid! Just not as suspicious as I am!
(01-08-2016, 09:15 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Or someone's meddling with the weather, and covering their tracks with "global warming" as an excuse.

A lot of someones are meddling with the weather.

The thing about that is if they force the weather into patterns that don't fit, there is energy backlash. Think hurricanes that start to form, then seem to suddenly dissipate. Those hurricanes serve a purpose and to break them up before the purpose is served means all the energy that would have been expelled in the hurricane wasn't. The energy doesn't just disappear, never to cause any problems. No, it's released somewhere, possibly in another form, say, like an earthquake or a tornado. But it will be released.

Problem is, this screws with Mother Earth(not that "they" care). Think of how you feel when you get zapped with static electricity in various parts of your body. It's not comfortable and you get twitchy. You want it to stop. This is a poor example but you get the gist. Well, Mother Earth would really like it if "they" stopped screwing with her like this. If they don't, they'll find out she's more than capable of taking care of herself as she sees fit.

Just how I understand things.