Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Library of the World
I was standing on a high cliff edge looking down at a green valley below. I see the orderly layout of what seems to be a large town. I see the roof tops that are all the same size, color, in very neat tidy rows and the color of clean white beach sand.  I see people walking around. I do not see any automobiles.  From my place on the cliff it really looks like a cemetery. I think "

ADMIN INSERT:
Original dream in it's entirety:

The Library of the World

I was standing on a high cliff edge looking down at a green valley below. I see the orderly layout of what seems to be a large town. I see the roof tops that are all the same size, color, in very neat tidy rows and the color of clean white beach sand. I see people walking around. I do not see any automobiles. From my place on the cliff it really looks like a cemetery. I think “the valley of the graves?” No, that is not right. I seem to be zooming in visually. It is not a grave yard it is buildings! Small tiny houses, they have the look of ancient Greek buildings. I see a stereotype Native American man come out of one of the houses. Now I notice that all the people I see are stereotypes of people from many places. I have to go down there!
I look into one of the houses, it is completely empty, and I look into others. They are all the same. What is this? I see an Eskimo woman; I know this by the stereotype clothing. What the dickens does this represent?
She says: “These are the storerooms of all knowledge”. When she sees my questioning expression she says, “Step in and see.”
I step into a completely empty room; there is just the one room, only one door into this room and no windows. The floor is marble, the walls are white and smooth, as is the ceiling. There are no buttons or knobs to push or pull. I think; how does this work? The Eskimo woman says to stand in the center of the room and wait a moment. Now all the room lights up and I am standing in the center of moving pictures like a hologram. It is moving very fast.
This is what I hear: Welcome to the Universal World Library. What would you like to know? (Wow! What should I ask?)
I wake up! I am disappointed at myself for not asking one question!

Top Emotion
amazement
Has this dream come true?
Has Not Come True
Extra Notes
I had the impression that this place exist here on earth and is just as described. The discovery of such a place by common people would cause all kinds of waves in every type of knowledge. Just hope that the PTWTB can not/no longer manage to keep this knowledge to themselves.
the library in Alaska
Here is the rest of it: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ght=alaska

Yay for the search feature!!