Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "NO"
08/15/2016 AM
No intent.

I will describe it as it happened and then explain as it all happened at the same instant.

Hearing: a sweet sound of metallic chimes in the distance.
Thought: I am in the “NO”.
Feel: a sudden shift
Thought: I am in the “NOW”!
Hearing: sweet sound becomes a loud jarring clinking and clanging of many keys on a key chain.
Feelings: disappointed
Thought: I was in the “NO”! I don’t remember ever being there before, I want to go back, I have no idea how I did it! Can I do it again? I try to go back.

Comments:
Hubby shakes me to wake me up. He wears his key chain on his hip and it clinks and clanks when he walks.

As far as I know I have never been there, yet I understood where I was. I have never heard it called the “NO”.
The “No” is no place and is a place. There is no up or down, left or right, light or dark and no ease or disease. There is no scenery, no emotions, no physical senses and no thoughts. There is no yesterday, today or tomorrow. There is no then or now, no where and when. It just is. I am sure the Mystics have many names for the experience.
I had the most restful sleep ever!
Could the sound of keys suggest that a door is about to be unlocked or that something that was once hidden is about to be revealed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGheBpn8wsk
Alisha has squares on her earrings and circles on her belt. Right angles and compasses. What is her secret? The Royal Secret...
I don't know how I missed this one, esholars, but it's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it, I wish I could access a place like that. So was it all auditory, or did you actually see anything? Of course, vibrations are what hold this all together....
I saw nothing, knew nothing, heard nothing until the end when I heard the keys. It was the most peaceful and restful moment I have ever had.
Have you tried to go back?