Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Veil Continues to Thin...
(While my dreams, of late, are not precog quality, there are still some interesting aspects, worth sharing. For your discernment: immediately after one passes on, or transitions (what we call "death" here, although there is no such thing), he or she receives a Life Review. You are shown your entire life, from birth to death, in minute detail. You judge yourself, and your failures and successes. The judged variables are NOT money and possessions, but kindness and love toward others, even under the most difficult of circumstances. Most relevant, people who correspond with me about their unusual dreams are now saying (with awe) that they are receiving Life Reviews during the dream state. Night before, I received mine. I do not understand why this is happening right now. The Veil Thins...)

From last night, dream-journeys:
#1 I see a small metal shed, and next to it, a man who I was fast friends with for a decade and a half. I had not, however seen or spoken with Doug L. in 25 years. Doug explained he had to see me one more time. He 'pushed' love and affection toward me. It is an energy push. Having experienced it before, words cannot describe that energy. I promise you, it will buckle your knees. Nothing on earth can compare. It is so intense, you will feel as if you are being blown apart. I looked into Doug's kind face, and observed that - in spite of a few wrinkles around the eyes - aging had been kind to him. I made a note of this experience in my journal. I Googled Doug immediately this morning, and was shocked to find out that he has just transitioned, colon cancer.

Experience #2: I see a HUGE moving van, with a line-up of people, and a voice shouting, "Get procedures down." Then, packages and boxes are being conveyed by the people into the big truck, cargo area. They pass the boxes one by one to each other.(Moving: my constant theme: indicates great changes imminent. I am not sure if it refers to me - personally - or to everyone.)

Experience #2: There is a large Olympic-sized swimming pool, and I am observing. There is a group of people on the side of the pool, listening to a speaker. Suddenly, two children, a boy and a girl, both Saxons, around eight or nine years or age, jump into the pool fully clothed. The adults start to holler at them. The children's names are Hollis and Andy (Andi). The kids' heads bob to the surface, and they explain that they had not showered in a few days, and they were also bored with the speaker.