Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The falling asleep of the Queen 1/30 or 1/31 2017
My daughter had another dream she would like to share which occurred either on the 30th or 31st of January, 2017.

The setting was night time in a very intimate small room, with hardwood floors and a dark walls. There may have been a piano in the present. In the room was a picture of Queen Elizabeth in a silver frame by her coffin. In the picture, the queen is wearing a dark blue suit with a long skirt with a swirly pattern and some bits of black, perhaps buttons. She is sitting, smiling, in a chair in the outdoors, facing forward.
It was more like a small chapel than a large church. It was cold outside. There were a small gathering of people present. She may have seen Princess Kate.

To quote my daughter: " It was the most realistic feeling of pain and sorrow I have ever felt in a dream. It was gut wrenching"
Additionally, she remembered the color orange, though not why. She also remembered seeing floating numbers in her dream. She wasn't sure if they were 95, 65 or 25.

*After telling me her dream, she found something on the internet which surprised her and she sent me the link. (see link below).
This recent story shows a photo of the Queen wearing an outfit much like my daughter saw in her dream. It also discussed why the Queen will not be celebrating her Sapphire Anniversary Monday, Feb 6th, as it is also the anniversary of when her father died. A sapphire anniversary is 65 years in the UK. She was 25 when ascending to the throne.
http://people.com/royals/why-queen-eliza...niversary/
Twiceblessed!! I'm becoming convinced either your daughter and I have some sort of psychic connection and are sharing crazy ideas or we are picking up on the same energy of things that are coming... 2-3 weeks ago I had a few intense days where suddenly I was having images and thoughts about the Queen appear in my meditations, as well as intermittently throughout the day. It felt like it all was saying she would pass soon, the grief of her death, her funeral procession, etc. It was odd because I never think of the queen. It all felt soon but I'm not sure how timelines work.

Interestingly there have been a lot of days where words in the Dreambot runs seemed to possibly tie in (queen, castle, dragon- which I think could be a castle/royalty connotation).

One more thing Twiceblessed- when your daughter had accurate premonition dreams in the past how far before the things happened did she have them? -
The dragon flag (red dragon on a white and green field) is actually the official flag of Wales, so this could also point to Charles, the Prince of Wales as well. I've heard it said that he doesn't want to assume the throne. Should probably check the dragon references in the botruns to see what kind of a message they are giving.
(02-01-2017, 10:46 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: My daughter had another dream she would like to share which occurred either on the 30th or 31st of January, 2017.

The setting was night time in a very intimate small room, with hardwood floors and a dark walls.  There may have been a piano in the present. In the room was a picture of Queen Elizabeth in a silver frame by her coffin.  In the picture, the queen  is wearing a dark blue suit with a long skirt  with a swirly pattern and some bits of black, perhaps buttons. She is sitting, smiling,  in a chair in the outdoors, facing forward.
It was more like a small chapel than a large church. It was cold outside. There were a small gathering of people present.  She may have seen Princess Kate.

To quote my daughter:  "  It was the most realistic feeling of pain and sorrow I have ever felt in a dream.  It was gut wrenching"
Additionally, she remembered the color orange, though not why.  She also remembered seeing floating numbers in her dream.  She wasn't sure if they were 95, 65 or 25.

*After  telling me her dream, she found something on the internet which surprised her and she sent me the link. (see link below).
This recent story shows a photo of the Queen wearing an outfit much like my daughter saw in her dream.  It also discussed why the Queen will not be celebrating her Sapphire Anniversary Monday, Feb 6th,  as it is also the anniversary of when her father died. A sapphire anniversary is 65 years in the UK.  She was 25 when ascending to the throne.
http://people.com/royals/why-queen-eliza...niversary/

The orange rang a bell from history so I looked it up. From Wikipedia: Elizabeth is descended from John William Friso, Prince of Orange, and his wife, Princess Marie Louise of Hesse-Kassel, who are the most recent common ancestors to all reigning European monarchs.[1]
Seems something sad is on the horizon for the Royals.
WOW about the orange Heavendreamer! Thank you for that research. Amazing.
Dreambot- While my daughter has had dreams come true, it is difficult to tell a timeframe. She has more visions than dreams actually. Somethings there are metaphors involved.