Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The plague dream
'This is a dream I have a couple dozen times over the past decade. It is always the same, but I thought it might be pertinent considering the other dream I had yesterday.

The dream goes in reverse order.

I'm in an open field that is strewn with white carnations that are growing out of the ground like daisies; wildlife is everywhere.

The animals disappear. The flowers and the grass grow in reverse, shrinking into the ground. Blood rises up from the ground, soaking the earth red. Bodies appear; they are in various stages of decomposition. The bodies begin to heal! but you can see where the 'disease' ravaged their bodies. They (the bodies) heal completely. They start walking around. It now looks like a park with people picinicing and kids playing. The people disappear. A building arises in their place. I walk into the building, it is a lab. There are two men working on an experiment. I walk over to see their experiment, they are re-engineering the  DNA of some virus. I'm horrorified because I know that this is the beginning of the end.

This dream is always accompanied by song/poem. I have attached a picture of it from my journal, it is dated 1/4/11. I have also a attached a picture of a very interesting article I came across on 11/28/11, the link to the article is at the bottom of the picture.

(04-21-2016, 09:32 AM)Akwyldeflwr Wrote: 'This is a dream I have a couple dozen times over the past decade. It is always the same, but I thought it might be pertinent considering the other dream I had yesterday.

The dream goes in reverse order.

I'm in an open field that is strewn with white carnations that are growing out of the ground like daisies; wildlife is everywhere.

The animals disappear. The flowers and the grass grow in reverse, shrinking into the ground. Blood rises up from the ground, soaking the earth red. Bodies appear; they are in various stages of decomposition. The bodies begin to heal! but you can see where the 'disease' ravaged their bodies. They (the bodies) heal completely. They start walking around. It now looks like a park with people picinicing and kids playing. The people disappear. A building arises in their place. I walk into the building, it is a lab. There are two men working on an experiment. I walk over to see their experiment, they are re-engineering the  DNA of some virus. I'm horrorified because I know that this is the beginning of the end.

This dream is always accompanied by song/poem. I have attached a picture of it from my journal, it is dated 1/4/11. I have also a attached a picture of a very interesting article I came across on 11/28/11, the link to the article is at the bottom of the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, really poignant poem and dreaming in reverse?
Of a plague...
Referencing flu

Possible connection to present?

Novel corona virus 2019?