Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to come?
This came in today's meditation. I asked to be shown what I needed to know was coming my way over the next year.

I'm in my Jeep, an elderly CJ7. It's loaded with camping gear. A sense of being on the move for some time. I'm bouncing over a narrow dirt road, definitely requiring clearance and 4WD. I'm in hills or mountains, the road cuts through some rocky areas that are barely wide enough for the Jeep. I have to take it slow but I need to hurry. I have somewhere I need to be ASAP but I need to take barely there roads to get to my destination so I'm not spotted.

Jump to I'm sitting on the hood of my Jeep, high atop a hill overlooking a huge city. The feel is I'm looking at the LA area...or what used to be the LA area. Now, it's devastated. Smoke rises from many fires. Debris. Toppled buildings. Collapsed overpasses. The stench of many, many dead bodies wafting towards me on the breeze. What happened? I ask my guide, who is now sitting on the hood next to me. They were warned of the wave, he says. Some heeded the warning and fled. Most did not, for whatever reasons they convinced themselves it would not happen. I kind of point with my chin and say, That's worse than what a tsunami could do. Yes, he says. When the blast occurred on the other side of the big ocean, it destabilized the earth's plates. They began shifting and moving, as if dominoes were being toppled randomly. There were multiple waves. Many places are no more. There were many who chose to leave before the waves arrived, to avoid the suffering they knew was to come. I am shown an image of a massive blast in the west Pacific, near Indonesia. The shock wave is visible and many small islands in the area are simply obliterated in the wave. Then came the tsunami. The tectonic plates shift, grind, move, jolt, heave. More tsunamis, even more massive than the original spread across the ocean. Hawaii disappears under the waves. Japan-gone. I watch as the waves smash into the west coast, all up and down the west coast, engulfing entire areas. Other places simply disappear under the water from the movement of the plates. Massive earthquakes shake the west coast, spread out. The destabilization continues and the New Madrid fault goes active. The US government can't handle what's occurring and stops trying. They head for their bunkers and what they perceive as safety. Those who might be considered the elite do so as well. The people are left to fend for themselves. It gets real ugly real fast.

My guide continues speaking as I'm watching the scene unfold. It's like watching a newsreel with an announcer describing the scenes: China, he says, Takes advantage of the upheaval to stake its supremacy and gains control of Asia. South America will be damaged but overall will not suffer as the rest do. The indigenous tribes know what to do to survive, relying on the lore that has been passed down to them from their ancestors. Africa will change its shape but again, the indigenous tribes will survive where those who depend on their modern conveniences will either leave or remain to descend into anarchy and barbarism. Russia pulls back, closes its borders and isolates itself. European countries cannot cope with the devastation and the streams of survivors from other locations. In addition, the Gulf Stream is destroyed and Europe descends into what will become a new ice age. Anarchy will prevail. Those with the means to do so either barricade themselves in their well-equipped fortresses or close themselves off in their underground places. The sit smugly in their perceived safety, waiting for the world to destroy itself, prepared to emerge from their isolation and resume their destructive practices. It is not until they realize that they will be the ones who are required to get their hands dirty in rebuilding what has been lost that they seem to take mercy on those people remaining. They generously-and I could hear the air quotes around that word-invite in those survivors who will swear fealty to them, enslaving themselves in exchange for protection and provision.

Jump to a man coming from the east. He has skills, abilities, like no one has seen before. He says the words that comfort the people. Does the things that provides for them. They begin to follow him as he travels from place to place. The elite in their fortresses don't trust him, don't trust what he claims. Yet he conquers them, not with war or violence, but with the promise of food and comfort for their people, who cast aside their oaths of fealty and follow this man. The elite cannot fight with troops they do not have. And they are conquered by the very people they enslaved. Blood flows as revenge is taken on those who were under the boots of the elite. Those who survive do so by enclosing themselves away or hiding in hidden places only they know about. Others simply leave through the available doorways provided by their masters. The charming man full of false promises becomes the king...and the people discover he was their false savior.

Is there nothing we can do? I ask. Is there nothing I can do to stop this? I am calm but tears run down my cheeks as I watch the death of the world I know. No, child, he says gently. This is, as you would say, a crux point in time. There were opportunities, many opportunities for the humans to change, to shift their thinking, to move away from their destructive practices as they pursued their tokens and quests for power. There were many warnings but only a handful of humans have heeded the warnings and made the changes that were needed, who ceased in their quest to acquire all that which is inconsequential. However, they were too few to cause anything but a delay that only worsened what happened. Then what do we do? I ask. What do I do? You will answer your call, he says. You will do your duty, that which you agreed to do when you left the light and adopted this dense biological form. It is time, child, for you and the others like you to acknowledge your power, your gifts, and assist this world in the birthing pangs of a new age. I don't know how, I say.
He smiles faintly at me and says, Soon you will find the key that unlocks the door that bars your memories of the power you carry inside you. I hope so, I say, I truly hope so. It has nothing to do with hope, child, he says, You have always known that when the time was dire, you would know what to do. This is why you are being protected at this time. There are those who are aware of you and your gifts and they wish to capture you and force you to use those gifts for their purposes. They seek you in your dreams, when you are most vulnerable. This is why you are not remembering your dreams. We are jumbling the dreams in your dreamtime so the seekers cannot find your energy. It is also why the rains have come to your land. Father Sky is assisting in your protection for the storms disrupt the energy of those who would be considered useful or dangerous to the seekers. Now go, child. Tell this to the others who are like-minded. They must prepare themselves as best they can.

I came out of the meditation with the burning need to get this down. Everything else could wait until I related this vision to the people here. I wanted to put it behind the walls but felt...pushed-not guided, not suggested, but a sense of it has to be here, not hidden-to post it on the public side. So here it is.

I'm shaken by this vision. The sense of urgency and finality was nearly overwhelming. I have never had my guide be so bluntly forthcoming with information before and in all honesty, I'm struggling not to drop into fear. Think I'll go can some peaches. I need normalcy right now.
Well, you just confirmed for me what little I have seen in dreams and visions I have had for the past 3 years. When I read "Soon you will find the key that unlocks the door that bars your memories of the power you carry inside you" that resonated very deeply within me. Thank you for posting!
This is quite the disturbing vision DLP. Thank you for sharing this with us.
You mentioned this was within the year? Is that correct? Did you get a sense of when this would start?
"They were warned of the wave, he says. Some heeded the warning and fled. Most did not, for whatever reasons they convinced themselves it would not happen." Are all the waves you mention in this dream water waves? Are some earthquake waves? ( I know there are earthquakes, just curious about whether waves mean more than one thing in your dream?)

"There were many who chose to leave before the waves arrived"
"the indigenous tribes will survive where those who depend on their modern conveniences will either leave or remain to descend into anarchy and barbarism"
In what way do you mean leave? Leave the planet, this dimension, leave the area?
The man from the east, is he who you saw before, the beautiful one I think it was, not from the US? Is it east Asia or Eastern Europe he comes from?

Also, the explosion/blast that begins everything. Was it a bomb? A volcano eruption?
Two overlaps (at least)...

1. Windy's husband's dream (yikes): http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17457

2. DreamBot linguistics on 5/23: "unfamiliar dream decided were confirm rule asian" http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1233
Oh my! The dreambot has a "HIT" with a dream, before the dream. Has that happened before?
Twice,
Well, I wouldn't go that far. All I can say right now is that they overlap, and that in and of itself is very important. I am going to need some help compiling our next big meme, apparently. I'll have that thread out soon and then we'll have to go back through the bot runs to inspect further. As for bot runs and dreams predicting each other, I'm not particularly enthralled by going down that road, although there might be something important if we ever do decide to investigate that. For now....it's meme creation time
New meme initiated because of the incredible overlaps we received recently. Please add your two cents over here:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17462
Ok, thanks!
I apologize for the double posting. Our internet access has been spotty since the storm and it pops in and out. I didn't think the first attempt went through so I tried again.

I'll need to come back later. I'm about ready to put jam in the canning jars.
No problem. I deleted the other thread and I'll copy what Windy said right here:

WINDY said, "DLP I just got the Tsunami message with my husbands dream posted at the same time as your meditation post. Warning headed! Big time."
Sounds like a good fictional disaster movie plot, but I cant really believe that its an actual dream.
(05-25-2015, 02:47 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: This is quite the disturbing vision DLP. Thank you for sharing this with us.
You mentioned this was within the year?  Is that correct?  Did you get a sense of when this would start?
"They were warned of the wave, he says. Some heeded the warning and fled. Most did not, for whatever reasons they convinced themselves it would not happen."  Are all the waves you mention in this dream water waves?  Are some earthquake waves? ( I know there are earthquakes, just curious about whether waves mean more than one thing in your dream?)

"There were many who chose to leave before the waves arrived"
"the indigenous tribes will survive where those who depend on their modern conveniences will either leave or remain to descend into anarchy and barbarism"
In what way do you mean leave?  Leave the planet, this dimension, leave the area?
The man from the east, is he who you saw before, the beautiful one I think it was, not from the US? Is it east Asia or Eastern Europe he comes from?

Also, the explosion/blast that begins everything.  Was it a bomb?  A volcano eruption?

I'm not sure when it will start but it doesn't feel like it's that far off, given my guide's urgency in showing me these things. As for duration, I got the sense I was shown what would happen over the course of several years, perhaps even decades. There was also the feel that I had been on the run for some time, slipping around the periphery of those who were searching for me.

As for the waves, I got the sense that my guide meant several kinds of waves: Blast waves, tsunamis and earthquakes. There's the feel that there will be a succession of natural/not so natural disasters that set the dominoes falling. But for the first wave, it's a tsunami. Now how it will be caused, either by an earthquake, a volcano, or some idiots setting off a nuclear weapon that causes bigger destruction than anticipated, I don't know. Whatever the cause, it results in one hellaciously huge tsunami.

By leaving, it was a mix of those souls who choose to leave the physical bodies behind, those who catch a hop with some ETs, and those who jump to another dimension. It's like they came here for a reason, that reason is over, and they're getting the heck out of Dodge before it gets bad.

Yes, it's the same man, the one I saw before. He'll be coming from Eastern Europe, from up in the mountains somewhere.

While I was ladling peach jam into jars, I realized nothing had been said about the fate of the Middle East. There was no direct answer but a feeling of it doesn't matter because it ceases to exist. What that means is anyone's guess. Mine is someone gets antsy and sets off a nuke.

Right now, I'm getting a strong feel that I need to get my Jeep kitted out, just in case.

(05-25-2015, 05:55 PM)Katou Wrote: Sounds like a good fictional disaster movie plot, but I cant really believe that its an actual dream.

My first sentence in the OP:
Quote:This came in today's meditation. I asked to be shown what I needed to know was coming my way over the next year.

So no, it wasn't an actual dream. It was what I saw while meditating. Make of it what you will.
BINGO

Dear soul, you know yourself and your own gifts so the fact you got such a Prophetic message is likely no surprise to you. But, am just getting to know you and it's huuge to me to read this so resonatingly REALITY-based vision! I am so sorry you're (almost?) traumatized by this but am thankful you got it.

It is as if time is speeding up, a quickening? well it's increased and This message of yours is of course married to CERN and J.Helm both, as well as Mama-Earth being in message/humbling mode, along with our peculiarly-quiet sun! for now....Sigh.

I believe after you read our group awhile that you'll easily believe it is.

(05-25-2015, 05:55 PM)Katou Wrote: Sounds like a good fictional disaster movie plot, but I cant really believe that its an actual dream.

DLP said, "As for the waves, I got the sense that my guide meant several kinds of waves: Blast waves, tsunamis and earthquakes. There's the feel that there will be a succession of natural/not so natural disasters that set the dominoes falling. But for the first wave, it's a tsunami."

Wormwood is what I first thought of. An asteroid or comet that crashes into an ocean of ours, and it's so cataclysmic that many Catholics call it "the Great Warning" for it sobers-up the most unaware and unsoulful among us, and anyone that's ever going to become a better soul, does afterwards.

DLP, you said, "Yes, it's the same man, the one I saw before. He'll be coming from Eastern Europe, from up in the mountains somewhere."

More talk of the antiChrist here lately, too and here he is. I've read a lot of speculation that he'll be middle-eastern. I wonder...
Nanny: There may be more than one anti-christ character. I can't point to any link or discussion that clarifies that, however.
DLP, there are many but there's one that is spoken of as being the dictator of the world, for a season. He is said to be "charismatic" and will fool all but the very elite of God. Oh! clue to recognizing him....

He will be *the person that brings a peace pact idea that actually is accepted by Israel and Palestinians, and for a season there is peace, then it all goes to heck. When we see a truly charismatic person accomplish the above, bible says that will be him. *(since I was an immature teen, I have suspected that this top antichrist of all time will become a pope, and use that very powerful and wealthy office to do all of this. We'll see)
Nanny - When I was a child my Pentecostal Grandmother used to say that the identity of the anti Christ was kept in the Vatican. There are a couple of things I have liked about the Pentecostals, they know the Bible well and they are no stranger to Spiritual Warfare.
Can their be more than one Antichrist?

I John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So yes, there are many antichrists. THE antichrist will come on the scene (and I believe he is already in politics) prior to Israel signing their peace treaty. I am a pre-trib believer so with that belief the Church will be raptured from this earth prior to that treaty. The day that treaty is signed begins the 7 year tribulation during which time the antichrist rules, claims to be the Christ and sets up his kingdom in Israel. All these things take place to fulfill the prophesy spoken of by the prophet Daniel.
Source(s): KJV

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...209AAFF3gP
I was raised pentecostal, in the huge Assembly of God church. I do like the cliche "prayer warrior" because some of my elders were absolutely that, and Mama had a cliche of seriousness. She'd say "sometimes you have to put legs on your prayers."

That makes sense! Yep, the Vatican has secrets alright, and a "CIA" like force...I find this peculiar for a church.

(05-26-2015, 09:38 AM)Julie111957 Wrote: Nanny - When I was a child my Pentecostal Grandmother used to say that the identity of the anti Christ was kept in the Vatican. There are a couple of things I have liked about the Pentecostals, they know the Bible well and they are no stranger to Spiritual Warfare.
When things get rough it won't matter what religion or church you belong to, people will be forced to pick a side. Years ago, the Good Lord Jesus said to me "It is time you take a stand for what you believe". So I chose to stand with Jesus and believe in the Bible. With every fiber of my being I know the Tribulation will happen. I don't know when, I just know it will. So when I pray, I pray that everyone I know will be spared.
me too Julie!