Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Skydivers
Last night I told myself to dream of an event that will take place in August 2014 and will make the news.

I then had a dream about three skydivers who made the news. I do not know what exactly they did, but my impression was that they were in trouble for what they did. I was to go interview them. I then found an American flag and it was heavy and soaking wet. I spread it across the bed of a black pickup truck. I have no idea what the significance of this was.

I then met the skydivers. One male, two female. The male was not injured during the stunt, one female suffered internal bruising and had to be hospitalized briefly. The other had very minor scrapes. That third girl also was missing the lower half of her leg. This was something that existed prior to the skydiving stunt as she had a prosthetic.

I never found out what the stunt was. I had the impression that this event took place in the south-east US like Florida or the Carolinas.

Later in the dream I was in a coin store. People were trying to buy gold coins but it seemed expensive for me. I asked for junk silver. The clerk said that he has junk silver that are rounds that were not stamped correctly by the mint. I wanted to buy them. While I was there, I looked up at the TV on the wall at the store and the story about the skydivers was on.

I never did find out what exactly the skydivers did to make the news.