Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my NDC Friends~
Goldengirl, it's so good to be back with you, too. Oh, I've had snippets and have had dreams, I've been rested and been terribly fatigued.....but not a thing recorded. Such a trip for everything to be new, and my cell ringing so much with loved-ones asking about the journey and new life so far.......in other words I have so dang much distraction from within. Confessing I've meditated less being on the move.

I'll have to find our other threads and catch up on your snippets. hugs~
welcome home sweetheart. Glad you made it safely!
settle in and get your dreaming sea legs back- not to worry- it will kick in soon enough....lol.
After my most stressful move ever- it took me a few months to put the stress aside
to relax enough to start intentions and dreaming again in a totally new environs.
Not used to living in a city- not for a very long time
Lately though I've many come true snippets the next day after intending (on a personal basis).
I've got 'that down'
now how to be consistent with the global dreams and intention- seems like a different energy
to put forth for the larger arena.
I absolutely noticed the difference between the two since my move.
AD, hugs for this one. Thanks for sharing about your move. It sure is a different energy here. I feel safer here, I am bombarded at times by folks wanting to communicate. East Texas is not oppressed like Hawaii! no not everyone there but it sure was a stifling place a lot of the time. Folks so inside themselves and like afraid to speak it out, whatever they were feeling.

Hubby arrived and we're both more patient with each other even though we're house hunting,
'tween permanent homes, etc. I guess I best not over-analyze myself and this experience and just live in the moment.
I best go get a video chat going with a daughter.
I hope to hear more from you, gal.
(03-26-2016, 02:19 PM)Nanny Wrote: Goldengirl, it's so good to be back with you, too. Oh, I've had snippets and have had dreams, I've been rested and been terribly fatigued.....but not a thing recorded. Such a trip for everything to be new, and my cell ringing so much with loved-ones asking about the journey and new life so far.......in other words I have so dang much distraction from within. Confessing I've meditated less being on the move.

I'll have to find our other threads and catch up on your snippets. hugs~

AD is right - settle in and it will come back of it's own accord. Once your life settles down too, you'll start to remember again. But you know, being a fellow night owl, that habit is a hard one to break!
YES! Oh, the "magic of the night" and I don't mean a bustling NYC. Wink It's the silence, the relative stillness within our own dwellings, and something......then stepping outside when the clouds allow us to gaze the heavens, wow.

I do know I've dreamed a lot. I still wonder if at times I subconsciously choose to not recall them.

Yeah, everything is new and I'm just wanting to clothes shop and eat, LOL! laughing cuz it's so true. I have gourmet cupcakes dancing in my head right now. Thankfully, they're not within my reach.
And that is why I love to take out the garbage! Out in the dark, I love sky gazing in the quiet. I feel so small, yet such a part of the heavens....