Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Money Loan from U.S. Government
Dream intention: important news event in May

I dreamed I was not working and I applied for a loan to the U.S. government.
The paperwork was very simple, just 1 sheet. I applied for a $1 million dollar loan
and received it shortly thereafter.
(05-09-2016, 06:42 AM)Iris Wrote: Dream intention: important news event in May

The paperwork was very simple, just 1 sheet.  I applied for a $1 million dollar loan

Thanks Iris,

Funny that you should dream this, long story short, I've been searching for funding for a project/patent I have, since two government entities failed to pass budgets or spent money I had been selected to receive on something else. If you get any other insights or see news on this please let me know.

Michael
Feels like this dream is indicating that more headlines, or one biggee is coming about folks not working and some of them getting too much money, hence making it more worthwhile to not seek work. The government pay folks to not seek work would be a fitting headline, so to speak. Oh, I think this, too would be old news.
Maybe more news on the horizon about people having loans that are too big for them to pay off…again?
Twice, yes! Just hit me that this dream is likely about an overdue headline about the next "bubble" bursting just as in '08 it was the horrible amount of even "forced" Subprime Loans in the mortgage industry.

Will this next bubble be the Sallie Mae Student Loan Bubble bursting?
(05-09-2016, 09:41 AM)Michaelg60 Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 06:42 AM)Iris Wrote: Dream intention: important news event in May

The paperwork was very simple, just 1 sheet.  I applied for a $1 million dollar loan

Thanks Iris,

Funny that you should dream this, long story short, I've been searching for funding for a project/patent I have, since two government entities failed to pass budgets or spent money I had been selected to receive on something else. If you get any other insights or see news on this please let me know.

Michael

Michael, best of luck to you on your search for funding. What a challenge to be approved for funding and then have the funds not come through.

Nanny, maybe there will be news of the unemployed receiving additional benefits, or the length or amount of unemployment pay being extended. I remember feeling surprised in the dream at the amount of money I was given, and how easy and quick the process was.

Perhaps this is a warning that money printing is about to increase again and that inflation and even hyper-inflation occurs, and the million dollars is a hyper inflated amount from what might have originally been a more reasonable amount.

Or, imagine this, we hear of a million dollar pay off or bribe involving the U.S. Dodgy
It was a headline last week that illegal immigrant kids are getting more money than inner-city kids that are natural-born citizens! So, no telling what's going to leak, breaking in the news next.
My vibe is still another bubble bursting. Trying to think what it could be if not student loans.