Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trips and Moving.
After having no dream recall for a good long time, I had numerous experiences and trips last night. I - however - have no recall as I prepare to type these up, completely reliant upon my notes during the night (if I can read them).

(much difficulty with notes; and experiences were much more expansive than can be relayed here.)

My husband (passed on 6/11) appeared at my side, in a huge exposition type of hall, just a massive structure. In it, were hundreds of "booths" with 1-2 people standing behind each booth, ready to provide service ??? Unknown others were walking up to a booth of their choice, and being received and then evaluated as to the quality of their lives on earth. The criteria was importance and satisfaction. All people in attendance were receiving life reviews, and were participating in a review of their own lives, cooperating with the one or two booth attendants.

K (my husband) and I were quite suddenly "whisked" away to another scene, where his brother and wife(still among the living)appeared. His younger brother, Erik, expressed remorse about the severely mentally ill state his wife was in. Next, we were shifted back, once again, to a hotel room, where I was told to "pack as there would be an imminent MOVE" (i.e. big change) (a persistent theme for me hotels and BIG CHANGE/packing/moving). I have never considered this meant my own personal circumstances, but EVERYONE in this earthly school. I refer to our lives as being in earthly school, but more of an elementary school, as this is how it is viewed from other realms. We are here because we volunteered to come here, a truly rigorous earth-bound obstacle course, to (hopefully) provide accelerated learning through hands' on experiences of all sorts. This earth school is not for the faint of heart. I do not think anyone would disagree with me on that. Wink

Next, K and I were again whisked off to another environment: a big restaurant, where a restaurant challenge had been initiated. Much as a tv show, one of those being challenged had constructed an enormous platform on top of a huge buffet table, and two others were trying to negotiate it, on top, but almost falling off from its great height.

5-6 hours later during the sleep state, after an awakening period of about 30 min.

I had begun a new job at K-Mart, a place I had not been in in 30 years. It looked familiar to me. My supervisor, an older woman, sat me and several other new hires down at a big round table, encouraging us to talk and fellowship.Another older woman with a gravely voice came in and I jumped up to help her, making jokes with her as I did. She laughed with joy, promising she would return to the store and see me again. I then jumped up and observing a mop and bucket, got down on my knees to wipe up the floors, and my supervisor thanked me for having initiative.

Suddenly, my husband was back at my side, and I was a passenger in a small car, with my husband in the driver's seat. I remembered I had forgotten to get my "schedule" and ran back into the store to get it, but the work scheduling was blank for future dates. It showed the days I had already worked, but the future was "blank". I got back into the car. We were in the K-Mart parking lot, watching an old friend and three others pack radio gear into a van with the station call letters "K--" something painted on both sides. They had just done a remote at the store and were readying to leave. I wondered if I should jump out and greet this old friend; but was told "he was happy" (female voice) and to let him be.