Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's number man taken out
I had a dream last night and it said Trump's number man gets taken out...I think it would be Pence but it didn't say who actually.
I almost didn't put this on here but coincidentally there was an electrical fire at fox news, MSNBC, c-span just before Mike Pence was scheduled to appear tonight. It was also rumored that the California fires were deliberately started using a combo of energy weapons going through the smart meters put on the houses out there.
(01-20-2019, 03:15 AM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: I had a dream last night and it said Trump's number man gets taken out...I think it would be Pence but it didn't say who actually.

NOT SURE IF ANYONE ON HERE FOLLOWS POLITICS CLOSELY, BUT PENCE WILL BE TAKEN OUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. AT PAPA BUSH'S FUNERAL, MANY WERE GIVEN ENVELOPES IN THE FUNERAL PROGRAMS, FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD, AND THE BUSHS' IN PARTICULAR WERE HORRIFIED. MUCH IS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WILL BLOW EVERYONE AWAY WHEN THE INFORMATION COMES TO LIGHT. PENCE ALSO RECEIVED AN ENVELOPE. GOD IS SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE. BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS, THE RIDE WILL BE BUMPY - BOOM BOOM BOOM
Hey Aletalete - Good too see you in the forum! One of the advantages we have is we can see something coming and won't be shocked/surprised by anything that happens.
I have been on a sabbatical SORTS since June of last year when I found out I have incurable cancer. multiple myeloma, bone marrow cancer. I opted out of conventional medicine because of the horrific treatments they were going to subject me to and said I would rather die than go through that stuff. I walked out of the cancer center, gave my disease to God and here I am 20 months later, no suffering whatsoever and doing fine. I have not had a blood test in months as I feel as though I am already cured from my cancer and wasn't gonna let the doctors ruin my holidays. God led me to fruits and veggies, oxygen, natural supplements and 3 fruit smoothie a day. I removed sugar from my diet with the exception of real honey, real maple syrup.

I AM SO BLESSED I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU. I HAVE NOW ASKED GOD TO HEAL ME IN THREE OTHER AREAS WHERE I NEED OPERATIONS THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE WHILE FIGHTING CANCER. I WILL BE AND AM ALREADY A TESTAMENT TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND HIS LOVE FOR US. I NEVER KNEW LIFE COULD BE SO EASY. REMEMBER GOD IS THE ULTIMATE HEALER AND DON'T LET DOCTORS PLANT A SEED OF GLOOM AND DOOM. FILL YOUR HEART WITH FAITH INSTEAD AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.

love you guys on this site.

(02-16-2019, 12:32 AM)aletalete Wrote: I have been on a sabbatical SORTS since June of last year when I found out I have incurable cancer.  multiple myeloma, bone marrow cancer.  I opted out of conventional medicine because of the horrific treatments they were going to subject me to and said I would rather die than go through that stuff.  I walked out of the cancer center, gave my disease to God and here I am 20 months later, no suffering whatsoever and doing fine.  I have not had a blood test in months as I feel as though I am already cured from my cancer and wasn't gonna let the doctors ruin my holidays.  God led me to fruits and veggies, oxygen, natural supplements and 3 fruit smoothie a day.  I removed sugar from my diet with the exception of real honey, real maple syrup.

I AM SO BLESSED I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU.  I HAVE NOW ASKED GOD TO HEAL ME IN THREE OTHER AREAS WHERE I NEED OPERATIONS THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE WHILE FIGHTING CANCER.   I WILL BE AND AM ALREADY A TESTAMENT TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND HIS LOVE FOR US.  I NEVER KNEW LIFE COULD BE SO EASY.  REMEMBER GOD IS THE ULTIMATE HEALER AND DON'T LET DOCTORS PLANT A SEED OF GLOOM AND DOOM.  FILL YOUR HEART WITH FAITH INSTEAD AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.

love you guys on this site.
What wonderful news! I am so happy you are feeling so well. Yes you are quite blessed. May you continue to have many blessings in your life Aletaleta.
I also dreamed Trump goes into one those underground shelters, too. Despite what people say that ok
dokee and gesture he gives out is an illuminati hand gesture that equates to 666. I had one dream where Air Force one is at a military base and the nukes are launched and the president is thinking there's no way to the plane up in time to get away from possible incoming nukes.
Thanks for the update Aletalete! You've been and will continue to be on my prayer list.
(01-21-2019, 01:16 AM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: I almost didn't put this on here but coincidentally there was an electrical fire at fox news, MSNBC, c-span just before Mike Pence was scheduled to appear tonight. It was also rumored that the California fires were deliberately started using a combo of energy weapons going through the smart meters put on the houses out there.

THAT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME AT ALL. THEY USE HAARP TO CREATE. MODIFY AND DIRECT THE WEATHER. IF YOU KNOW WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS, THE POSSIBILITY EXISTS OF ONE THE NEXT 10 DAYS

(02-17-2019, 10:21 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Thanks for the update Aletalete! You've been and will continue to be on my prayer list.

SORRY, I DIDN'T REALIZE I POSTED THIS STUFF BEFORE. I AM JUST OVERWHEMED BY THE LOVE OF GOD AND LOVE TO SPEAK OF IT.

(02-17-2019, 02:01 AM)JAWSAWTIKAL Wrote: I also dreamed Trump goes into one those underground shelters, too. Despite what people say that ok
dokee and gesture he gives out is an illuminati hand gesture that equates to 666. I had one dream where Air Force one is at a military base and the nukes are launched and the president is thinking there's no way to the plane up in time to get away from possible incoming nukes.

CAN I ASK IF YOU LIKE TRUMP. I'M NOT A BASHER, EVERYONE BELIEVES WHAT THEY WANT TO IT IS PART OF OUR FREE WILL.
Do I like Trump? I don't like or dislike him. If I ever go on walk-about near him, I'll let you all know.

This is what I'm "getting" when I think about if Trump will run again: If Trump runs again, he will get elected. Not sure though if he will run again. He feels that if he can't give 100% to the job, he doesn't want to do it.
(02-18-2019, 01:26 PM)Cassandra Wrote: Do I like Trump? I don't like or dislike him.  If I ever go on walk-about near him, I'll let you all know.

This is what I'm "getting" when I think about if Trump will run again: If Trump runs again, he will get elected. Not sure though if he will run again. He feels that if he can't give 100% to the job, he doesn't want to do it.

I BELIEVE HE WILL RUN AGAIN TOO AND HE WILL BE RE-ELECTED. I DONT THINK HE CAN FINISH THE JOB IN ONE TERM.
I had a dream that neither Pence nor Trump will be running in 2020. Here is the link:
https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...of-picture
I saw the leading candidate clearly in the dream. Among current U.S. Senators, he looked like either Josh Hawley of Missouri or Ben Sasse of Nebraska.
(02-19-2019, 11:37 AM)Maat Wrote: I had a dream that neither Pence nor Trump will be running in 2020.  Here is the link:
https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...f-pictureI
I saw the leading candidate clearly in the dream.  Among current U.S. Senators, he looked like either Josh Hawley of Missouri or Ben Sasse of Nebraska.

WOW, YOU ARE WAY AHEAD OF THE GAME. THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW IT IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH IT.

I AGREE WITH YOU. I FEEL THAT PENCE WILL BE OUT OF THE PICTURE; VERY SOON IN FACT-I DO NOT TRUST PENCE - GUT FEELING. AS FAR AS TRUMP IS CONCERNED I FEEL HE HAS A JOB TO DO THAT WILL TAKE HIM THROUGH HIS SECOND TERM.

IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MARK TAYLOR HE SAYS GOD IS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING BIG.