Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn it up to 11?
Dreamt on Tuesday 6/13
I am in a hospital or lab with my wife. We are being held in quarantine. I ask why and am told there was a poisoning. I see a vision of a crowd of people and smoke and a man handing out tan linen triangular pieces of cloth to cover thier mouthes to breathe better. I'm told that there was anthrax in those and we breathed it in.

Now I see the medical team put my wife on a vertical machine and they line a needle up to her lower back. I'm confused and told it's for a spinal tap and meningitis.
That's all.

After I woke I had to Google to see if there is a link between anthrax and meningitis and there indeed is one. Odd!
Parts of this dream feel like the same symbols from my earlier dream. Tan cloth (canvas) was used for the detox stations, medical team was helping people detox, crowd of people held in quarantine...yep!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ntibiotics
(07-17-2015, 08:03 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Parts of this dream feel like the same symbols from my earlier dream. Tan cloth (canvas) was used for the detox stations, medical team was helping people detox, crowd of people held in quarantine...yep!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ntibiotics

Well that is interesting! Some more detail from mine...
In my dream the man handing out the tan cloths had a line. People were lined up one after another and he was just sitting there handing them out as they processed by. I say processed because it was like a procession.

In the quarantine room I was sitting but my wife was told to stand a particular way facing a wall so they could line a needle attached to a machine up to her back. I think she had to lift her arms over her head. I also noticed a wet circle on the back of her shirt. She was clothed and it was a light blue shirt / blouse. The circle was about 2-3" & near where they were lining up the needle.
In my dream, all of the canvas quarantine detox stations were lined up in a single row. People were lined up one after another waiting to go through the series of detox stations. Also, there were all these specific rules on how to stand, which way to face, how to 'swish the horse antibiotic' etc. I thought I was going to fail the procedures.