Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Journeys.
(No lucid astral projection achieved last night. I entered into preliminary state, hypnagogic. I tried to keep my jaw slackened, rather than freaking out and tightening up. And, I lost the experience.)

These after six hours of (delta/theta) sleep, from my notes:

#1: I was on a medium sized speed boat, as an observer only, along with two unknown women, both in their 50s, but appearing to be much older, due to nutrition or health. The women had Mississippi or Louisiana heavy accents. These were very nice and kind women; but one was hideously obese, wearing a huge white t-shirt over shorts. The other was of normal weight. The obese woman was "piloting" the boat. It was something they did all their lives. It was a medium sized body of water or channel, with a BIG body of water just beyond it, but visible. Quite suddenly, one of their family members jetted up to their boat in a pontoon type of boat, in a frenzy. She told the women to come back quickly, as there had been a news report about methane catching on fire in the water, that it was a catastrophe. At first, the women did not believe her. But, I looked, along with the three women, to the south and saw huge pockets of gas ignite in swampy type of waters in the bigger body of water, and the fire pockets were igniting others, coming closer and closer to all the women in the two boats. The women looked wild-eyed; then, speeding up, heading away and toward the docks. Upon arrival at the docks, they jumped UP to the dock, to run, and I was simply amazed the obese woman could be that agile, in her fear.

#2: I see Colonel Roy Potter(see link, below, with explanation) next to a big residential brick structure, saying, "And, at this site...", like a news reporter. The brick building was constructed Rhode Island-style, tiny little windows in a mammoth 70s structure, planned out as two big buildings connected by a common way. It looked like Italian construction, with the owner-builders adding on to take in aging mothers and fathers. Overall, though, it looked ugly, but utilitarian. This was in New England, and I could see carefully manicured lawns in front of the brick house. Someone cared for it and loved it there. Potter was speaking about an unknown man and woman, with something bad unfolding.