Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Nations arresting civilians
Ok, several weeks ago I had a dream that I felt could potentially happen. I usually get a certain feeling from dreams that may come to real life events. So here it is. In my dream I was watching the news. There was a representative of the United Nations being interviewed by the news reporter. It was showing videos of the United Nations troops arresting civilians and putting them into FEMA camps. The reporter asked the man from the United Nations why the U.N. had taken control of the United States police forces and why they were arresting people all over the country. He replied with "Well if America could have controlled it's own citizens that they would have never had to step in".
So that was the dream. a couple weeks later I spoke to my uncle about the dream. He asked if I realized that the United Nations already had been doing this or not. So he commenced to inform me that the UN has whited out vehicles with whited out lettering reading UN Police and proving that they already have been arresting US citizens and trying them internationally.