Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usual or average time 'tween bot runs & their headlines
Am I brainfartin, or did I read here at least a month ago that it's generally been that from any one day's bot run, till a headline or headlines for it, is usually about 7 days?

I see myself looking for headlines the day it makes its appearance. Should I be doing this and expecting a hit? or should I be looking at the bot runs from approx. a week ago, and looking for new headlines for them, now?
Hmmm, all good questions.

With only three confirmation thus far, if the word is shooting well above 2,500%, it has come true within 2-5 days. Not sure about all the others.

Typically, in random dream work...dreams come true within about a week unless you're incubating for a specific time period, which then pushes that one week to closer to what was intended.

We really don't have specific data for random dreambot runs, but if you want to start looking, how about giving us this information when you post:

Start putting a + or - and the # of days from the run. For example, let's say you get a hit on "Temple" 5 days after the bot run. Put +5 Days, and then the link. Or if you found a big hit BEFORE the bot run, then put -3 Days with the link.

Esholars....can you please do the same if you remember? I think this will help us start seeing trends as to the big hits and timing purposes.
I always find some headlines the same day. Major findings slack off on days 6 & 7. I have been keeping track of hits.
Some dream bot runs have no hits for me and others seem to swarm, I guess it depends on my mental state. I can tell you that when I have a slow hit couple of days I get to have some potent dream action. I guess I have to decide if I want to dream or find headlines.
Eagle, I hope you're in need of a grin and a laugh. I KNOW There's great sense to using the minus sign or you'd not suggest it. But...in my literal mind....and yes I'm going on two nights of intermittent sleep, but I just KNOW I'm being a buffoon here and with no ego, grin....here goes!

Said with my Texas accent, "how in the heck can I get a headline before a bot run? When I dunno what the bot run terms are gonna be that I'm claiming the headline is FOR?! LOL at myself...what the heck am I missing?! (This question isn't just for Eagle. I'm so tired that it may require hearing it from how more than one of you will attempt to explain it, for me to even GET it, LOL)

Help, need input. Number Five Alive....Wink

(10-15-2014, 10:18 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: , how about giving us this information when you post:

Start putting a + or - and the # of days from the run. For example, let's say you get a hit on "Temple" 5 days after the bot run. Put +5 Days, and then the link. Or if you found a big hit BEFORE the bot run, then put -3 Days with the link.

Esholars....can you please do the same if you remember? I think this will help us start seeing trends as to the big hits and timing purposes.
Thanks, DreamWeaver! (is it okay if I shorten your name this way? I think the song with this term is making me want to do so, grin.)