Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting Dream, 9/6/16, am
Had a dream last night where I went to visit with someone I've not seen in years and rarely communicate with. I am standing in the doorway to her bedroom and see she is sleeping. The conversation goes like this.

Me: Hellooooo there.
Les: Yes?
Me: Just here to visit for a few minutes.
Les: I am SLEEPING!
Me: are you sure?
Les: yes, I am TRYING TO SLEEP!
Me: oh, ok we will talk sometime later.
Les: yes, bye.
Me: Is that a baby Dragon on the floor?
Les: I am SLEEPING!

I picked up the dragon from the floor and walk away with it. At this point I think it's a real dragon and am happy to be holding it. I then see other people and I'm excited to show them the dragon. They said, it's not a real dragon you know. I say yes, watch and then the dragon curled it's tail around my arm. At this point I notice I have a silver ring on my right hand. It has strange symbols carved into it and also blue glass or stone in it. I wonder what the ring symbols mean because one of the other people near me is wearing a wrist band bracelet with the same symbols and blue stone. End of Dream.

Afterthoughts: I emailed Les asking if she has a toy/stuffed dragon. I will post here if she does.
I wonder if she was sleeping and dreaming of you trying to wake her.

Do you remember what the symbols were?
Hey GG - I am sure she will let me know if she remembers my visiting last night. But, if her sleep was disturbed she may very well be upset with me and may not contact me.

The symbols reminded me of the Celtic Runic alphabet. Today I was thinking about having a dragon tattoo put on my arm. Of course I won't do it for a multitude of reasons.

(09-06-2016, 11:38 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: I wonder if she was sleeping and dreaming of you trying to wake her.

Do you remember what the symbols were?
Well Julie, I happen to have a Celtic design tattoo on my wrist. It's a version of the never ending knot - it's supposed to draw evil in, and then it can't find it's way back out, seeing as how there is no beginning and no end. So it just fizzles out. I don't have a blue stone in it, LOL, but I do have a yin/yang charm in the shape of a teardrop "hanging" from the back of the charm, and it's blue and green. Big Grin
Rec'd email reply from the person I dreamed about.

That sounds like me and what is strange is at around 9-10ish pm on 9/5 I was walking around getting water and mentally saying that I needed to sleep. I started yet another new medication and they make me feel so sick in the beginning. I was really snippy about it in my head. I did not feel like I would actually be leaving the house mind you but that I was going to have a visit!!! Then as I was walking back to the bedroom from the kitchen I saw your dragon. It was dark so it looked like a Tegu shaped shadow. I will supply a link, they are the lapdogs of the reptile world. It was standing on its back legs? I was startled and immediately thought it was a dragon...why I have no idea. I dismissed it as monkeykat shenanigans even though it's been ages since I have seen or felt them.  I went to bed. I promise I am not putting you on. Sorry I was so snippy, I am an absolute terror when I am woken up, it's like my body just takes over and prevents anyone from waking me. lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well, wow!
So glad you documented the dream and the response Julie.
Wow.

(09-08-2016, 08:03 AM)Julie Wrote: Rec'd email reply from the person I dreamed about.

That sounds like me and what is strange is at around 9-10ish pm on 9/5 I was walking around getting water and mentally saying that I needed to sleep. I started yet another new medication and they make me feel so sick in the beginning. I was really snippy about it in my head. I did not feel like I would actually be leaving the house mind you but that I was going to have a visit!!! Then as I was walking back to the bedroom from the kitchen I saw your dragon. It was dark so it looked like a Tegu shaped shadow. I will supply a link, they are the lapdogs of the reptile world. It was standing on its back legs? I was startled and immediately thought it was a dragon...why I have no idea. I dismissed it as monkeykat shenanigans even though it's been ages since I have seen or felt them.  I went to bed. I promise I am not putting you on. Sorry I was so snippy, I am an absolute terror when I am woken up, it's like my body just takes over and prevents anyone from waking me. lol