Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Harry, 3.22.16, 3:00 am CST
Woke at 3:00 am this morning knowing I was dreaming a lot as usual. Once I was awake, I saw the face of Prince Harry of England. Then a thought came to me, "if they hurt him, it will be the start of WWIII". My other thought was, "if something happens to Harry, his brother William will unleash a wrath against these people like no one thought William was capable of".

Afterthoughts: This is not day residue and I am not a Royal Watcher. I prayed that nothing will happen to him that will cause yet another war on this planet.
Well, Harry popped up again. This time I tried to hold on to the vision so I could see more. I saw him in a helicopter, like a military type and he was wearing a helmet. I prayed for him again and he is now on my permanent list of people I pray for.
This morning I saw him again on a Military type of ship.
I wonder if it is really about Harry or if he is a symbol of Britain and their military. Perhaps a message of military action. Harry is not in the military currently, he left last summer I believe, Maybe he joins again?
I don't know TB why I am seeing him that way because I know that he had to leave the military. I did some looking on Google and see that he works with an organization that's made up of veteran's so that may be be what I am picking up on. He may also be giving his opinion about military affairs to his Granny, Queen E or the head of their military. If anything else pops up I'll post it here.

(04-12-2016, 04:47 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I wonder if it is really about Harry or if he is a symbol of Britain and their military.  Perhaps a message of military action.  Harry is not in the military currently, he left last summer I believe,  Maybe he joins again?
Julie, please rescan this dreambot run to see if any part other than the very top of it resonates with you. I wonder......

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...s-and-Dies
Nanny - Sorry no, got nothing when I looked at the bot run.
Here we go again! This morning I am sitting up in bed thinking, I wish I could say in bed a while longer. Then suddenly, I see Prince Harry again. The vision was so close up in my face that it startled me and I immediately prayed for him again. The human side of me is tired of this person popping up in my vision. The Spiritual me knows he is in dire need of prayer, so I am ok with praying for him. I am starting to pray that he has what I call a "Paul on the road to Damascus, come to Jesus meeting".