Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark and terrorist attack?!
I had a dream last night I was swimming in a large pond, the weather was beautiful and the water was calm. There was a young boy, around 5 or 6 that was also swimming and I have never seen this boy in my waking life. In my dream I did not know the boy but felt the need to protect him so I swam closer to him and realized there was a small shark in the water that was going to attack the boy. I was completely calm as I grabbed the boy to shield him from the shark and just as I did the shark attacked and I woke up.... Went back to sleep only to dream that I instinctively knew there would be another terrorist attack in NYC. I felt it in my bones and I looked up and it was another 9/11 type attack- it was a quick image and next thing I knew I was in the subway and they (police or something) blocked off the entrances and exits to get out... I was panicked and woke again. I live in NYC so could this be fear from everything that's going on the world right now?  Insights?
Thanks for posting your dream here MonkeyFeathers. I have a couple of questions that may help us determine whether this dream is merely day residue or potentially precognitive:

1. Was the NYC attack dream significantly vivid? And to answer this correctly, you would compare the vividness of this dream with the general vividness of all your other dreams. Have you ever had precognitive dreams before? If so, how does the vividness of this dream compare with the vividness of your previous precognitive dreams?

2. You mentioned you were panicked when you woke up. On a scale from 1-10, how panicked were you upon waking, and how does this panic compare to perhaps a panic you felt when learning about some of the recent (albeit alleged) terrorist attacks? In other words, if you were more panicked when watching the recent news than you were at your dream, I'd say that the dream is merely day residue.

There's more, but let's start here. Thanks again.
(12-06-2015, 12:30 AM)Thanks for the reply Eagle1,1. this nyc attack dream was definitely vivid. the kind where it stays with you all day and you feel different. I have always been in tune with my intuition but ive never had precognitive dreams before. vivid dreams yes, but no dream where it actually happened. 2. the panic I felt was actually still in the dream. it was when I realized I was basically blocked in the subway and I didnt know what was going on above me . and it was more panic I felt than learning about the terrorists attacks Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks for posting your dream here MonkeyFeathers. I have a couple of questions that may help us determine whether this dream is merely day residue or potentially precognitive:

1. Was the NYC attack dream significantly vivid? And to answer this correctly, you would compare the vividness of this dream with the general vividness of all your other dreams. Have you ever had precognitive dreams before? If so, how does the vividness of this dream compare with the vividness of your previous precognitive dreams?

2. You mentioned you were panicked when you woke up. On a scale from 1-10, how panicked were you upon waking, and how does this panic compare to perhaps a panic you felt when learning about some of the recent (albeit alleged) terrorist attacks? In other words, if you were more panicked when watching the recent news than you were at your dream, I'd say that the dream is merely day residue.

(12-06-2015, 08:44 AM)Monkeyfeathers Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 12:30 AM)also, I dreamt last night that I felt the need I had to tell my boss at work about my terrorist attack dream...? Thanks for the reply Eagle1,1. this nyc attack dream was definitely vivid. the kind where it stays with you all day and you feel different. I have always been in tune with my intuition but ive never had precognitive dreams before. vivid dreams yes, but no dream where it actually happened. 2. the panic I felt was actually still in the dream. it was when I realized I was basically blocked in the subway and I didnt know what was going on above me  . and it was more panic I felt than learning about the terrorists attacks Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks for posting your dream here MonkeyFeathers. I have a couple of questions that may help us determine whether this dream is merely day residue or potentially precognitive:

Hi Monkeyfeathers! Did you get a sense in your NY dream regarding what time of year it was? Were you wearing your cold weather gear? Also, was it nighttime or daytime?

Thanks for taking the time to record your dream. Even if not directly precognitive, they contribute to the overall collective that the bot draws from. And who knows, there is a first time for everyone to have a precognitive dream. We just hope it's not a 9-11 type dream! But thanks again!
Hi Goldengirl, it was sunny out and felt like end of summer weather, and it was early afternoon.
(12-06-2015, 10:14 AM)Monkeyfeathers Wrote: Hi Goldengirl, it was sunny out and felt like end of summer weather, and it was early afternoon.

So definitely not anytime soon if indeed it was precognitive! Down here in Florida, it could still be now.... Cool
Dear Monkeyfeathers,

Maybe you or also some people around you are aware of the possibility of an attack and more careful, and therefor still influenced by the 9/11.

If it were my dream i would think this could be a source of the dream.

I hope this is of help.

Welcome

Lean