Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warships
Hello to everyone...

As of today Dream: Three Warships involved in a incident, one a large vessel but not a carrier and also 2 Carriers... One of the carriers was American, the other seemed to be Chinese and the last vessel I was unsure of its origin. Both aircraft carriers had scrambled all their jets into a conflict... Now as before in my precogs they take place in areas that have clues in them... e.g dream setting Wetmore Road bus park... 5 years later finding out my xwife had an affair with a bus driver. So with that in mind the whole dream took place not in the sea but on streets, Ships on streets(strange) the streets names are Sycamore Road and Pinewood Road... US ship on Pinewood and Sycamore for the Chinese, the third vessel was a new kind of ship and its location was unknown.

Knowing Is Key, Life Is A Lesson... Peace.
There is a Fleet Street in London. Wonder if this has anything to do with the UK as well.
(02-27-2017, 12:32 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: There is a Fleet Street in London.  Wonder if this has anything to do with the UK as well.

I believe the street names are indirect references to the ships involved.... Only reference I see is a museum ship USS Lexington thus far Things of this nature, a Pinewood Derby/Event... It also could refer not to a ship but the date or around that time.

As to the rest I'm still working it out, if it's big more than likely there will be more to follow before the event it is pertaining to.

But thank you for your reply.

p.s Chinese use Sycamore coloured paint on some of their vessels and vehicles... tenuous link but like I said I may get more.