Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Everywhere 2-11-17
I'm with a group of people on a smallish cabin cruiser. It's packed to the gills with supplies. There is water everywhere, and I'm not sure where we're going, we're just on the move until we feel we've found a good space we can call home. We pass a smaller boat filled with just men. They're dirty and mean looking and wearing tattered clothes. They shout something at us, but we keep moving. I'm thinking by keeping clean we look like we have things they want. We're not suffering yet.

We find a house in a neighborhood, where the house is up on a hill and has a small dock. We get out and get everyone inside. We have three small children with us, and I'm trying to keep track of them. I think we take turns because I'm not sure any of us are related.

I keep looking out a window to the boat, and tell one of the men that we need to start unloading the boat NOW. He doesn't want to do it, and starts arguing with me, then I remind him about the men from earlier. I'm pretty sure they have turned around and are looking for us.

I was experiencing a lot of empathic emotions in this dream - from the others around me and at the end I knew the bad men were coming for our supplies, maybe even us. Somehow I knew this was my skill that I brought to the group, even to the point of being able to keep track of the kids better.
Sounds like the TV series Fear the Walking Dead :-)
Never heard of it, had to look that one up!

Just another one of my traveling dreams. World gone to hell in a handbasket......and water, water, everywhere....
(02-11-2017, 09:13 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Never heard of it, had to look that one up!

Just another one of my traveling dreams. World gone to hell in a handbasket......and water, water, everywhere....

Aren't all the world going to a hell in a hand basket dreams just wonderful. They seemingly all tie together, just a joy to think of.... I really need to spend a day screwing my head on and trying to manifest something else, as it is nothing I have a desire to wallow through.
I was thinking the exact same thing Sherriann.
(02-11-2017, 05:49 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Sounds like the TV series  Fear the Walking Dead :-)
Biggest storm hitting S. California in years.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html
My feeling in the dream was more like this had quickly become a way of life for us. Other than shelter, food and safety, life wasn't getting any better than that.
Yea, that makes sense from what you wrote.
(02-17-2017, 07:01 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: My feeling in the dream was more like this had quickly become a way of life for us. Other than shelter, food and safety, life wasn't getting any better than that.