Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water, and Fire in the sky
Hello this is my first submission. I have had two different dreams this week the first one was I am with friends that I have not seen in many years and we are all hanging out together talking about old times then all of a sudden there is water coming through the streets slowly at first then gaining in intensity we all turn to go inside the house. The thing is it was my house but I live in California and we were all in N.Y so my actual house was on a street that I lived on in Staten Island but all my friends are from Brooklyn. Then the dream jumps me to  I am with my wife and there are a lot of people around we are at a beach but there is a military ship there that they are letting people go on and see I can see on the wall pictures with golden frames I cant make out what is in the picture for some reason they are blurry. there is a man there in a white uniform with the stripes on his shoulder and the hat's that they wear. As we are walking through the ship we are again shifted to the street outside the beach we are walking up the street but the street is a very steep hill as we are walking it suddenly gets dark and water starts to come filling up the street as we are trying to get away I see this BIG house that has several floors and many steps to get to the front door there are people yelling hurry up but they are in a building that looks like a building that would be in the projects in Brooklyn but only one building we get to the door and I hear a voice saying you can not come in. I say why you are letting them all in and the voice says it is not your time you have much left to do. I am then moved to the top of this hill to watch it turns daylight again and I wake up. Dream 2 this dream came for two nights me and my wife are out side our house doing some yard work it is a beautiful day sunny, clear skies so we decide to take a break and go in the pool for a few and cool off and have some lunch as we are eating, our dog's Denver & Bijoue start growling and barking now when they growl and bark it is big they are both XL Rotties so we don't really worry to much about trespassers but they were very agitated about something going on outside so we go outside and there is water coming down the street about ankle high there is a giant plant that is round in shape hanging from the over hang of the roof but we don't have one and these people are trying to steal it for some reason and for some reason this plant if that's what it was, was very important to us. There were 6 or 7 Asian men trying to take this giant plant thing  I couldn't fight them all so I went into the house and grabbed my firearm and said please just leave us alone and just go I do not want to hurt anyone please just leave. I had a feeling my pleas were falling on deaf ears they acted like I wasn't there holding a gun on them then all of a sudden one of the men looked at me and shook his head in a way when someone is saying no. He then put his hand toward his back I said please don't make me do this he continued his motion and I fired hitting him in his chest when the bullet hit him he went backwards then all of the men morphed into one and pointed up that's when we saw what I first thought was a dragon it had an EVIL face but I realized it was something else I think it was either a asteroid or possibly a missal it had a long tail that was blue orang and a brilliant red flying overhead heading east the men then suddenly were gone and we ran inside to grab our important thing's that we already have setup in " Bug Out Bags" turned on the TV to see if there was anything about it on there and I was awakened by my dog's barking at the window. OHHH I was so upset that I didn't get to finish this dream but that's it for now . I very much appreciate this website and the people on it and thank you to anyone who takes the time to read my submission and I will be posting my dreams as they come. May peace & health be with you all.
Thanks IcanC. Welcome to the NDC. I am glad you have decided to share your dreams with us. Interesting overlap with water as well. Thank you for posting your dreams today and I look forward to reading more of your dreams in the future. I had a dream about water today too but only remember a small part of it. You have inspired me to post it, since water seems to be a theme. lol
(08-14-2015, 04:03 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks IcanC.  Welcome to the NDC.  I am glad you have decided to share your dreams with us.  Interesting overlap with water as well. Thank you for posting your dreams today and I look forward to reading more of your dreams in the future. I had a dream about water today too but only remember a small part of it.  You have inspired me to post it, since water seems to be a theme.  lol

Thank you for the welcome twiceblessed9 , I very much appreciate it I also now see a lot of people are dreaming about water I don't know much about all this stuff but I am looking forward to learning more about dreams/ visions and how all of us are connected in some way. Have a great day and I will keep my eye out for more of your posts Big Grin  talk to ya soon. May you have clear dreams.. P.S I was very hesitant to post anything on here because I have read in other places that people who have precognition are being swept up I took a few tests and was told that I was but this seems like a safe place to express what I / WE are seeing maybe it can help someone or save someone so I prayed about it for a while and I believe we are given these gifts for a reason. Not to keep them to ourselves but to share them with other people that is why I have decided to do this. I have read a lot of yours and am looking forward to more correspondence with you and others here at NDC.
Hello IcanC  - Welcome to NDC.

Last night I dreamed again about being in what I think was an apartment building and water rising. I had a similar dream a while back if you want to read it.  http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6421#pid16

Oh, I also went to comment on what you said about people with precognition abilities being swept up. I have had visions and dreams of that happening to me. It has always been on a positive note. Only time will tell. There are plenty of us here that are still in our own homes. Smile
(08-14-2015, 08:55 PM)Julie Wrote: Hello IcanC  - Welcome to NDC.

Last night I dreamed again about being in what I think was an apartment building and water rising. I had a similar dream a while back if you want to read it.  http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...6421#pid16

Oh, I also went to comment on what you said about people with precognition abilities being swept up.  I have had visions and dreams of that happening to me.  It has always been on a positive note. Only time will tell.  There are plenty of us here that are still in our own homes.    Smile

Thank you for the positive words it really helps Smile and I am going to read your post now