Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird art!
Hi guys!

This is probably going to be an odd post, but I thought someone here might be able to help until I can find a better place to ask about this kind of stuff.  

I've been itching to draw and paint lately and needed practice, but didn't really want to doodle without purpose. I recently learned about auragraphs, which seemed fun and I was curious to know if I would have any skill in that, so I did a couple of basic exercises I found online to see how it felt. On a whim, I thought I would do something similar but not necessarily as a reading of a particular person but with an intention. But then I couldn't decide on an intention so I just thought of "January 2019", because why not? It was such a broad intention, I didn't expect much but was really surprised by how quickly I reacted. I started with a circle divided into 4 to simplify things for me. Then I sat, meditated on January for just a second and my hand wrote these symbols on the paper almost on its own. Following the symbols were colors. Top to bottom, left to right: Light blue, pink, red, purple. Then came the doodles. The top left is pretty bland, but as weird as it sounds, that is a crow or raven eye in the night sky with the stars? And below isn't rainbows, but bands of energy. Right of that is lightning, scythes maybe(?), a plane spewing blood behind it. The plane I saw clearly in my head as I was scribbling it down. The bottom left has waves and a big yellow CL. I saw that clearly too, but I did a search online and did not find a anything with that sort of logo. The other things came through with no real vision in my head. Yellow spikes and planets? maybe they are pyramids? Right of that, more waves and fish scales. A purple sky with a moon and eerie red lines going through it.

What interests me the most is the symbols. I've never seen symbols like this before. It could be nothing, but I would be curious to know if anyone else has seen something like this before. If nothing else, this was an interesting experience and weird piece of art I thought I'd share.  Smile

Hi Elise!

Thank you for taking a risk by sharing your drawings with us.
I am going to write you a private message shortly.
Actually, I am familiar with what you have shown and drawn though not the meaning of the symbols specifically. There is someone in my life who is able to do something similar to what you have shown us. I can't tell you how many hours I spent looking up these types of symbols on the internet trying to find their meaning and usually with no luck.
When you feel the urge to do these types of drawings, I encourage you to do them. My understanding is that they are messages from spirit and angels.
I have also learned the pictures created in this form can sometimes be metaphoric and other times literal. I spent a great deal of time try to understand drawings such as this a few years back. It became a sort of training ground for me in the ability for later making some ( not all) connections with dreambot runs actually.
(01-11-2019, 01:40 PM)Elyse Wrote: Hi guys!

This is probably going to be an odd post, but I thought someone here might be able to help until I can find a better place to ask about this kind of stuff.  

I've been itching to draw and paint lately and needed practice, but didn't really want to doodle without purpose. I recently learned about auragraphs, which seemed fun and I was curious to know if I would have any skill in that, so I did a couple of basic exercises I found online to see how it felt. On a whim, I thought I would do something similar but not necessarily as a reading of a particular person but with an intention. But then I couldn't decide on an intention so I just thought of "January 2019", because why not? It was such a broad intention, I didn't expect much but was really surprised by how quickly I reacted. I started with a circle divided into 4 to simplify things for me. Then I sat, meditated on January for just a second and my hand wrote these symbols on the paper almost on its own. Following the symbols were colors. Top to bottom, left to right: Light blue, pink, red, purple. Then came the doodles. The top left is pretty bland, but as weird as it sounds, that is a crow or raven eye in the night sky with the stars? And below isn't rainbows, but bands of energy. Right of that is lightning, scythes maybe(?), a plane spewing blood behind it. The plane I saw clearly in my head as I was scribbling it down. The bottom left has waves and a big yellow CL. I saw that clearly too, but I did a search online and did not find a anything with that sort of logo. The other things came through with no real vision in my head. Yellow spikes and planets? maybe they are pyramids? Right of that, more waves and fish scales. A purple sky with a moon and eerie red lines going through it.

What interests me the most is the symbols. I've never seen symbols like this before. It could be nothing, but I would be curious to know if anyone else has seen something like this before. If nothing else, this was an interesting experience and weird piece of art I thought I'd share.  Smile

Elyse,
I can offer one explanation for the top right. Z with the bar and dots is InnerZension. I'll show the logo, and your bar is 90deg off, but still....you have the bar that cuts through the middle (represents the I in InnerZension as depicted in the logo) and the dotes are also 90deg off, but still in the logo. As for the airplane, I'm hopping on a plane in 3 days. I'm hoping that's not blood, but if so, it could be hard work (blood sweat and tears)....yep, I'm starting my PhD. Hard work for sure. Looks like the plane is flying into lightening. Well, for sure! I'm about to spend a week with hundreds of other PhD peeps who would all most likely be candidates for the new radio show, InnerZension Radio. An explosion of activity. An explosion for InnerZension and NationalDreamCenter. 

That's my take (so far). And thank you for taking the risk of sharing. If you didn't catch that in an earlier post, I think this exact thing would be awesome for some of the CIRF reports!

By the way, is the top left an L, or could it be an I? If it's an I, we have InnerZension across the top. Wow. And consider this...InnerZension Radio started 1/1/19 with some amazing interviewees by the way.
Hey! another look at the diagram. Read it like a clock starting from top left: It could be I Z E N (InnerZension). Wow!
Regarding the plane, the flight recorder from the Indonesian crash this past fall has just been recovered from the ocean. Per haps that is what your were getting from the plane image.
Thank you so much for your interpretations! Some time after posting this I worried a bit that maybe it was nothing more than the doodles of a "crazy" person. It is so nice to have a community where I feel safe to share the things I make while Im on this exciting new journey!

Eagle1, I hadn't thought of InnerZension, but I see what you mean. The logos are very similar. I've been meaning to look through everything that site has to offer. Today might be a good day for that. As for your trip, please be safe! I'm very excited for you and the Dream Center. I've seen the success of both in dreams and am even more excited to see it coming together in waking life. Smile

Twiceblessed9, I had no idea about that crash... that's terrible... It makes me wonder if the red lines over the ocean are flight trails? If so, I worry a bit over the moon phase there, which seems to match up with the 30th of this month. Also, Thank you so much for your thoughts and support. I am constantly nudged into using my intuitive gifts in dreams, but I've always been afraid to really do so in real life. But lately my dreams have become more... aggressive? my new years resolution this year is to disregard my fears and dive into it and see what happens. I figure, at the worst I'm crazy... at the least I'm only slightly less crazy. (lol)
I can't stress enough what a relief it is to know someone else has seen the similar symbols! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me about it.

I'd like to try this again, but with a better intention. I knew when I did it that "January 2019" was really broad and it would be hard to make any sort of accurate interpretation.
Thanks for sharing Elise. It helps us all learn and be aware of different gifts and experiences.
I was wondering, do you think that those could be tentacles from an octopus in the image with the plane? There is a reason why I ask as I have learned some interesting things about the octopus recently.
When you are drawing or have drawn these types of pictures, I would ask for more clarity if you aren't sure what something is representing. Things like, "what do you still need to know, is this personal or a general prediction". those types of things. You might be told something is just for you or perhaps to share with others.
Thank you again for being brave and sharing this gift with us Elise.
(01-14-2019, 11:50 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks for sharing Elise.  It helps us all learn and be aware of different gifts and experiences.
I was wondering, do you think that those could be tentacles from an octopus in the image with the plane?    There is a reason why I ask as I have learned some interesting things about the octopus recently.  
When you are drawing or have drawn these types of pictures, I would ask for more clarity if you aren't sure what something is representing.  Things like, "what do you still need to know, is this personal  or a general prediction". those types of things.  You might be told something is just for you or perhaps to share with others.  
Thank you again for being brave and sharing this gift with us Elise.

Thank you for the suggestion of asking for clarity. I'll have to remember to do that in the future. I still have so much to learn, but I feel like I'm getting a better idea how to go about this thanks to your help.

Regarding the drawing... you know, I wasn't sure what that was at first, but I think it could very well be tentacles. I took the drawing out again and thought about it a bit but all I got was a weird, slight panic like I was being confined or restricted. I've also learned I can easily use dowsing tools. This is also a new discovery for me, so as with everything else I take readings with a grain of salt, although so far I've had pretty reliable results. I asked if the doodle you are referring to had anything to do with an octopus and I got a very hard "yes". I'm a little confused as to why octopuses of all things though. lol