Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it's funny to *ME* LOL wrong section?
I don't laugh enough and then sometimes I find that the most mundane things are funny, to me. Told I have a dry sense of humor.

I dig reading this forum through the "who's online" section because those logged-in often bring up threads that had been forgotten.

But, I really dig looking there a lot to see what the search engine bots are viewing or copying. Especially "Baidu" since I learned they are in Beijing, I think it said. OH yeah, what's interesting to the Chinese. Well, just a couple o of minutes ago this was!

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ted-Terror

I chuckled a tiny bit seeing what they are interested in. Yeah, maybe they will read everything but if so, then I'm lucky to find things that are, to me funny that they're focused on.

Okay!! if this is a pitiful post to anyone, dangit hurry and post something really funny, Puhleeze. Tongue

Oh yeah, they also are obsessed with the "No Permissions" page. What's up with that?! Undecided Huh

Okay dangit, I have never used the rainbow here...so this section is a good one to play with it on.

Ookay, I clicked it. The little circle next to it lit up. Why do I not see any evidence that this post is gonna have pretty little rainbows in it?

Oooh, dingbat figured it out. Icon, huh? where's the thing gonna go, within this post? LOL....Oh, "test test" there, now at least this one post will make sense.

Ya know why this is happening? because none of you are in chat, LOLLL.

The icon-gods are mad at me. I still have never seen a rainbow in or with any of my posts here. So...I carry on. LOL....
Yes! I'm sober. No, didn't flip-out from the previous week's stress. I'm just relaxing. I want to see a rainbow in a post. In fact, I could dig if there was a rainbow font. I did see once, years ago that there does exist rainbow font with html but haven't ever tried to read such a thing.

oookay...going to post this and TRY to see a danged rainbow, I mean "hope to" see one.
Here you go Nanny!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rainbow 
Beautiful! LOL but dig this, I want to see the cute little rainbow that's above this window I'm typing in right now. It's just tothe left of a question-mark inside of a royal blue circle. It's oen of the "Post Icon" offerings. I could not get it to work yesterday. I think maybe because I tried to use it AFTER my first post on this thread. So, just clicked it to see if it will work now.

Thank you for the gorgeous pictures, escholars.

(06-04-2015, 11:36 PM)esholars Wrote: Here you go Nanny!

Well I'll be danged, that's what it was! LOL! look at my cute, little rainbow. Is there one of these in chat? heh heh...
I just like this 4in1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Me too, Esholars! that's makes me wonder if the earth has even done like a '7' since now I've seen a '4.' Very nice~