Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheat Skirt Dream
Sometimes I feel like there are code words I need to remember from dreams. And I wake up feeling irritable thinking, I hate "code word" dreams.

Start of Dream: I was riding as a passenger in a police patrol car.  We were stopped by what we thought was a woman with long blonde hair. She turned out to be a he. He asked if we had a landline he could use. When I asked why he did not use his cell phone he said, I need a landline. I asked why he was in such a hurry he said, there is a Yves Saint Laurent wheat skirt, somewhere in the city for $15. He said, I need to find the skirt. When he said what he was looking for I saw the skirt in my minds eye. End of dream.  

Afterthoughts: I woke up thinking I need to remember these words: Landline, Transvestite, Wheat, Skirt & $15.
Julie- your dream reminded me of one I had a little over a year ago with grass skirts, a woman (Grandmother/Grand Dame) and the meek. It was the Atlas Shrugged dream where the world wants to go upside down yet the women /feminine energy does not allow it.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ew-a-crash

This brings to mind as I read through and also look at other dreams in the old data base that dreamers a year ago- have dreams that are unfolding now. I'll put this in another thread.

Police car- code for new Global Police Force?
Thanks AD. I am not sure about the Police Car. It felt like I was just riding along, that I wasn't actually an officer.

(10-05-2015, 11:04 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Julie- your dream reminded me of one I had a little over a year ago with grass skirts, a woman (Grandmother/Grand Dame) and the meek. It was the Atlas Shrugged dream where the world wants to go upside down yet the women /feminine energy does not allow it.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ew-a-crash

This brings to mind as I read through and also look at other dreams in the old data base that dreamers a year ago- have dreams that are unfolding now. I'll put this in another thread.

Police car- code for new Global Police Force?
Julie, was the skirt made from wheat or did it have images of wheat on it?
Wheat was the color. I did not notice a pattern on the skirt.

(10-05-2015, 06:16 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Julie, was the skirt made from wheat or did it have images of wheat on it?
Thanks!