Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where was I?
Not sure what exactly this was, but it was so strange.

I was in bed this morning, roughly around 7:30 or so, dozing. I was facing the outside of the bed, and the wall there is an outside wall, with a window and a closed wood blind. It was dark in the room. All of a sudden, I am "seeing" through my closed eyes, to another view entirely. I was in bed, but I was facing a set of French doors, painted white, and could see into the room beyond. I could see what looked like a chair and footstool with an end table next to it. The room was flooded with bright, early morning light. Even with this strange vision thrust upon me, I felt very relaxed and safe, cozy even, as though the scene was familiar to me.

Then it was gone, and I was back in my dark bedroom, startled awake at this point. The scene was extremely vivid, but not familiar to my awake brain at all.

So where was I?
You may not know for a long time where you were. Only vision I ever had was last June, and still dunno where I was or what I was seeing, what invention it was.

Have you had other visions? Or is this "wow" your first?
I have had precog dreams, always what I call "little" precog dreams, as they usually only involve my daily life. I've had many instances of deja vu, I'm an empath that can sometimes get some telepathic information that way.

But I have never had a "vision", so yes, a vision virgin!!! It was like I was really there, and while I was experiencing it I was calm and relaxed, happy even, when it was over it startled the crap out of me!!!

I will say that since I have joined on here, I am experiencing more things like that. Opened me up, y'all did!!! Thanks!!!! Big Grin Tongue Cool
In the future, was the first thing that come to mind when I read your post. Sounds like a very nice bedroom.

Once I had a dream about a town and as time passed I forgot about the dream. I moved to the same town 1-1/2 years after the dream and remembered the dream after I moved there.
Thanks Julie! And if that's the case, not only a nice room, but I was definitely happy there too. And as an aside, did not look post apocalyptic at all!!!! Hahahhahahahaha!!!
(01-31-2016, 09:44 AM)Julie Wrote: In the future, was the first thing that come to mind when I read your post. Sounds like a very nice bedroom.

Once I had a dream about a town and as time passed I forgot about the dream. I moved to the same town 1-1/2 years after the dream and remembered the dream after I moved there.

Agreed. You took a quick trip into a likely future. Vibe I get is a timeframe of 6 months to 5 years.
Deja vu, yes have had that a good number of times, but "vision" is something so unique and in its own class. I do mean when we are definitely awake, a vision given and yep, I was there in that room with it being the only thing my "field of vision, eyes closed could see."

Yep, it happened last June or late May when the bot whispering gift had hit, before I rejected using that gift. So, man can I concur that just "being here" gifts many of us, no I mean it facilitates us getting more gifts. WOW....just to let that sink in! Glad you posted it, heh am really looking at it.

Now? you and I chatted a bunch about remembering our dreams, etc., I finally reported one after having total memory of another and the next day the dreambot run had some linguistics of what happened in my dream, which I think is called synchronicity. I doubt it was mere coincidence.
This place is a trip!

Your vision, what was it, where were you? why did you get it?

These are things I feel as if I may not ever know about mine so it's at least gonna take so long, I think until the dang thing I saw has a headline that it's been invented and I see a pic.

You? something will happen and you'll be in the room that you saw? I guess.
Yeah this was definitely not hypnogogic meanderings. I was right there, if only for a few seconds. Felt entirely real, nothing dreamy or hazy about it. And that is soooo interesting - I had no notion of where I was feeling wrong, like not my reality. For those few seconds, I was right where I was supposed to be in time.