Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
If nothing else, we're talking about some major fun learning about how collective dream data manifests later. It's like a jigsaw puzzle. Someday we'll have stats to go along with all this seemingly random walking in the dark! Smile
"I need a volunteer to go back through all the names and manifestations and compile the timing on how long it takes to manifest a name (commensurate with the level of surge). 53 days is a long time, but this was a VERY large spike."

OMG *LOL* But you're not giving us the % surge levels anymore.
Eagle1, it gets even better. Finally I had a hunch that proved correct, here. (grin...took long 'nuff) It was what I posted the first time I read this bot run, or I'm so dang wordy that it's what I first thought, anyway.

News says that of course they claim he's stepping down. Heh, many admins do this, I bet. This regime in power now of course would inform folks when they are "stepping down." Oh, I am getting lost in my thoughts here. News says somewhere that Hagel got into an argument with Susan Rice, and they told him to get lost.

(11-24-2014, 06:04 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, Nanny! Great find. I can't believe I forgot about Chuck. No matter then older news, none are as big as the Hagel news. I'll have to confirm this, but 4,500% I believe is the biggest daily surge for a proper name. That fact would require a huge story to go along with it, and the Hagel axing job would certainly do it. Therefore, call this one 53 days to manifestation. I need a volunteer to go back through all the names and manifestations and compile the timing on how long it takes to manifest a name (commensurate with the level of surge). 53 days is a long time, but this was a VERY large spike.

This link is strictly for documentation purposes
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/24/politics/d...step-down/

Since this took 53 days for this proper name, what other names are yet unfulfilled? We can have some fun paying attention to old bot runs. Wink

In context of this name, Chuck taking 53 days...did Chicago ever fulfill?

Now, here are some names that I'm asking the same thing, about.

1.Dawn or dawn came up in three bot runs since I became a member here. Could be dawn, or a gal's name. Probably the time of day, y'all think?

2.Queen came up at least three times, too.

3. Diana came up on November 11

4.Harry came up November 7 and those three names are kin, but then common too.

5. Jackson on November 2

6. Abbey on November 10

7. Frank on November 23

Tagging on to Nanny's post, I went through the listings on the front page of threads and came up with these names:

*11/23-King~last name? Monarchy?

*11/21-Prince~the singer? Monarchy?

*11/10-Abbey/Abby~could be a building or a name
-Dawn~also mentioned 11/13
-Queen~mainly because other aspects of monarchy have been mentioned

*11/07-Harry~the prince? Or another Harry?

*11/06-Bill~another mention

*11/01-Perry~TX gov?

10/26-Mary~or "marry"?
Thank you, DLP and Nanny! I can tell I have a lot more work to do, but this gives me a start. Actually, the new DreamBot format was a more important start, because needed context. So what if Frank shows up....where is that name in relation to this historical occurrences of Frank in the dreams? So that should be done now, and we could probably try and tackle the categorical problem (i.e. names, places, etc.) and answer the question "When did it manifest?" Clearly, it's going to be another spreadsheet of some sort because at this point it all has to be manually submitted. Let me chew on this for a while, but at least we have all the old names in one consolidated place.

Also, now that both of you put all those words down here, I'm suddenly noticing a huge presence of royalty. I find that interesting.
Eagle, yes on the royalty cuz those names didn't come up too far from each other. Abbey, well isn't there an Abbey Rd. that the Beatles sang about? I think it's in their country. Hmm, and it came up in-between a couple of the Royalty names.

Ahh, "King" and "Prince" came in after the other names, if my glance wasn't mistaken. Hmm...is the queen about to step-down and them seat a king?! or something just about that big? The pregnancy doesn't cut it, oh wait, is there a Kate in there? No, this will be bigger than another baby born, most likely.

DLP, thank you and good job. Isn't this as fun as could be? Never mind TV or playing games with family, grin. I can say that since our kids are grown.
Queen was in the Bot2 run on November 8 and 9 and on Nov 9, there was a threat to her life.
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/queen-elizabeth...lic-613469

November 8 - invisible deceased finishing Friday medical sexy kidnapped grade lucky press agent ten Queen orange papers powered brie(cheese) to modify/delete 2015 rat

invisible deceased finishing Friday
invisible deceased finishing Friday medical
medical grade (mj) lucky press agent
grade lucky press agent [a] ten
Queen orange - orange alert for the Queen
papers powered brie(cheese)
powered brie(cheese) to modify/delete 2015 rat

November 9 - angel cross press dance fancy Queen grade history brie urine modify delete conference deceased rat dorm wrinkle invisible aisle mission keys auto yes orange agent lucky

angel cross(es) press dance
fancy Queen grade(d) [on] history
brie(cheese) urine [to] modify/delete conference [on] deceased rat
dorm wrinkle invisible
invisible aisle mission
mission keys auto(matic) yes
orange agent (re: Queen) lucky
Today in the headlines are the remarks by Charles (Chuck) Schumer from NY. He was a MAJOR advocate and sponsor of the ACA for the POTUS. He has come out today and said it was a mistake to pass this bill, that the Dems missed their mandate...

HEADLINE:
Chuck Schumer: Passing Obamacare in 2010 Was a Mistake
The Senate’s No. 3 Democrat says that his party misused its mandate.

Link:http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/chuck-schumer-passing-obamacare-in-2010-was-a-mistake-20141125
(11-26-2014, 03:54 PM)Nanny Wrote: Eagle, yes on the royalty cuz those names didn't come up too far from each other. Abbey, well isn't there an Abbey Rd. that the Beatles sang about? I think it's in their country. Hmm, and it came up in-between a couple of the Royalty names.

Ahh, "King" and "Prince" came in after the other names, if my glance wasn't mistaken. Hmm...is the queen about to step-down and them seat a king?! or something just about that big? The pregnancy doesn't cut it, oh wait, is there a Kate in there? No, this will be bigger than another baby born, most likely.

DLP, thank you and good job. Isn't this as fun as could be? Never mind TV or playing games with family, grin. I can say that since our kids are grown.

It is fun!

I'm working on not putting my biases/assumptions on any particular word so I don't miss anything that might be outside what I might assume. If that makes any sense. LOL Big Grin
It's news like this that makes me think the news is just 100% made up. I just can't believe it.
(10-02-2014, 08:36 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: First question: Which of the millions of Chucks out there is this dreambot speaking about? Who the heck is Chuck, and 4,500% increase? Is that enough to spark some headlines? Perhaps, but it won't be enough to spark an official incubation for this because there's not enough clarity or support in the remaining words.

But that's not to say that the remaining words are useless, because we actually see quite a few important memes, some that we've been eyeing for awhile now.

Here's what we've got going now:
1. Obviously we'll be watching for Chuck
2. Flashback is interesting...very rare dream word
3. RABBIT rings of my previous dream from the DALLAS incubations! It was interpreted as illegal alien problems. My dream is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._to_Coyote

4. Rip could also be RIP, which sort of matches with "deleted"
5. "Day clock amazing October wow serious magic experiment"
6. Clock is overlapping with two things: 1) a recent time meme and 2) this very ominous DEMON meme: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...php?tid=64

7. "Interesting within DALLAS slept"  (Dallas isn't over yet!)

searchable list:

10/2/2014    %Change from Ave    % Change from Yesterday

chuck    390.6%    4500.0%
seven    77.8%    1200.0%
flashback    74.2%    1000.0%
corpse    83.9%    900.0%
rabbit    244.4%    640.0%
recorded    75.7%    500.0%
coincidence    70.4%    400.0%
rip    85.1%    333.3%
glowing    123.7%    325.0%
deleted    51.8%    266.7%
previously    71.9%    250.0%
glad    61.7%    200.0%
wed    61.3%    158.3%
day    91.8%    140.9%
clock    119.5%    120.0%
amazing    79.2%    110.0%
october    203.2%    108.3%
wow    71.4%    100.0%
serious    66.7%    100.0%
magic    97.9%    91.7%
experiment    157.8%    73.3%
foot    58.0%    65.0%
return    50.7%    62.0%
tall    88.3%    59.3%
interesting    59.6%    41.4%
within    88.9%    36.0%
dallas    69.4%    34.8%
slept    50.8%    23.1%

chuck is charlie too, no? is this not being reported in the US? chuck and corpse high on the list
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/20...rlie-hebdo
Gosh, I'm looking at this list and seeing the other words, like Recorded Coincidence. The video that is provided at the link you sent seems to portray a sort of coincidence (albeit definitely inconclusive that the assailant ever shot the weapon....I find it very coincidental that the only shots are fired when the would-be assailant is behind the white suv).

Anyway, what about the next word in the list....rip. When I read it this time, it matches "Corpse" (another bot word) to a T. Rip = R.I.P. So many words match this news scenario, and it definitely matches the surgeness of the word better than all the other articles prior to this. This French incident (real or contrived...doesn't matter) is a global headline, and thus very high possibility that the dreamers saw this much further out. In other words, the meme shows up in the dream language much further out because of the level of attention it would get across the world.

If we've figured out the truth on this matter, then that doesn't bode well for being able to combine every word in a surging meme. For example, Dallas and October was in this run. October can be ruled out here because it just turned October, and therefore it's totally expected for that month to show up toward the top of the list. But at the bottom is Dallas, and we could easily have chosen the wrong city by grouping all the words together in this run. On the flip side, if this was a false flag, or contrived story, then maybe the handlers were planning a Dallas attack and went with Paris instead.

At any rate, thank you for the input. I think you have a valid and very salient point here!
this is not in any way over, in am in the middle of it here, in what was a seemingly unrelated incident yesterday a female traffic cop was shot. that shooter is now holding a supermarket hostage, demanding the release of the two charlie hebdo, shooters, who are under siege in a print works (paper factory) in northern france. this is my hood. will write more when i can.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/20...ve-updates

also, dallas texas, paris texas

weren't twin and seat, words that came up before? siege, is the french word for seat, also for siege but with and accent. these are twin or chain sieges. I am going to get my son now in my orange coat, hope orange agent isn't me, fingers crossed

crazy, imagine this chain of events, what do you do if there are challenge sieges to deal with?

g
i think one of the sieges was in the brie region,
Brie was included in the Nov 9th run: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=321&highlight=brie

And today there was "Cheese" that came in at Red Alert levels:
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=527&pid=3722#pid3722
yep, i realize that, i couldn't possibly remember all the word runs but i do have a sort of photographic memory so that stood out to me when i concentrated.

I agree totally, when bigger things are coming, they are way out. this has been my personal experience for the big stuff. I have only recently joined this forum, although i was a dreamer on the old set-up. one of the first, not that that means the best by any means. would you think it valuable at this point that i copy the email i sent you a few days ago into the forum, especially about the paper factory. I realize also that if people felt the chuck meme had been fulfilled that its difficult to recalibrate. how and ever it seems to me that this is really it. there are a lot more links to words i could make, if i didn't have a tiny person climbing on my face.

is there any way you could look to see if there was any reference to scarf, or materiel of piece of fabric. this is important as i am into to some extraordinary if so.

thanking you in advance

g
I looked extensively, but came up empty on fabric, material, scarf, etc. I'm apparently not much help here Smile
no worries thanks, all will be revealed i guess, or not. thats the thing with these dreams, they could be 100% correct but the missing bits might just be the bits we never get to hear.

i don't really know how but this has helped me cope with whats going on outside my window. thank you to all who have dreamt and shared.

i am a white girl from ireland, but the greeting 'word up' seems appropriate

take it easy folks

g
there was a dream about weaving sleeping mat from a cardboard type of material.
(01-09-2015, 02:52 PM)esholars Wrote: there was a dream about weaving sleeping mat from a cardboard type of material.

And I saw a dream not too long ago that had some kind of material draped over a couple of rockets but I can't find the dream in the dream base.