Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
Hey, I too didn't like reading something about getting enough sleep or I have to reread to see how he worded it. That nails me, I have been a nightowl for decades. Even bought a house that's in a "U" shape precisely for sound not awakening others per where my hangout is here.

Now, being near-sixty years old, I awaken at least once every night, minus maybe one night a year.

I think I should go write on a blackboard "I will remember my dreams to night" repeatedly. Big Grin
Dunno why but I awoke having remembered an entire dream or almost that.
Guess I just got lucky, having slept very well.
Hey Nanny, cool you!!!! I played night owl last night and do not remember a blasted thing. So there you go, what does that say?!
Yeah, dangit. I did too. I crashed. I was asleep by 12:30, awoke feeling I'd 'been places' but no clue what the dreams were about.

Course, I didn't miss much, maybe. The one I remember well was me with a new friend at a boat dock, but fancy one with a fine restaurant and people offering me steak, which bores me to tears, LOL. I, at the finest restaurant in the world would want their finest burger. Water, boats, fishing.....in the dream my friend was a wealthy boat owner. I was not interested in their boats, but polite and impressed that she let some smokers know that she didn't like they let a ciggie get on the ground.

See? boring dream!
Ahhh, but don't all dreams count for Mr. Bot? Certain words, trending, tease out whole messages. Water, boats and fishing could all mean something at some point, and the collective could be dreaming about them.

And I remember Eagle saying at one point that the targets could actually be 6 weeks out. Sometimes we get caught up in looking for the current story with a relatively recent run, when we should be looking back 6 weeks to see if any current stories were foreseen.

I am still struggling with how to have something visual that lets me scan while I'm reading the news. I think it was Shadewolf that has a Google Sheets posted, but I am lazy and like to look at all this when I'm in front of the tv with my iPad, and the iPad displays the spreadsheet only in pieces that you have to scroll thru. Kinda hurts the flow at that point.

And being an artist, I am a visual person, go figure. (Do not tell me to head west. Tell me to turn left at some landmark, and I am good to go!) Sorting, searching for keywords, etc. are not my favorite way to think on this. This is gonna sound weird, but I like to look at the runs and let my eyes go into a soft focus and see what phrases pop out at me. I don't get a lot, but when I do, they make sense to me.

And funny that I just went back to the run from two days ago (1-25) and see the 6 week timeframe being discussed! (I've been busy the past couple of days, not keeping up, so did not see it until after I made the post above).

I find those instances of synchronicity fascinating. Now what is THAT trying to tell us?!!!

I think it means that the 6 week timeframe is VERY important.
LOL yes I dig synchronicity and just makes me want to look-up and smile at creator or something, like "thanks Dad!" Cool

Maybe we can get an answer from the "energizer Bunny dude" Eagle1 about just what approximate percentage of the runs do fulfill in 6wks. That's one thing I forgot while gone from here, or maybe he realized it during that time. I likely forgot about it. Cool that it equals 42 days, dunno why I like that number. No wait, not Noah, that was 40, LOL.

Yes, all dreams matter and yet notice me hesitating to record even one or two a year in the proper section. It's me hesitating without thinking about it since I'm not a gifted dreamer. I know better. Likely every person is gifted a very few dreams in their lives. Everyone in my immediate family has been. (One daughter, for example dreamed she gave birth to a boy right after marrying, when she had NO desire to give birth for six years after that. Of course, it was a boy but then ods of that were 50%.)

The bot runs! that's cool about letting the eyes sorta glaze-over. With me, I read it sometimes in order and others like the bible, just letting one word or section grab my attention. I sometimes forget the top of the list till the end. I think this is letting intuition guide us. Sure is fun either way. These runs are some of the most fun I've had in my life, sober that is, LOLL.
I awoke this morning after a better-than-normal night of sleep and had definitely been dreaming. Nope, couldn't remember even taking my time gettint up. I even wondered if perhaps the reason I don't remember them is because I don't like them, per what I've dreamed and remembered recently.

Goldengirl, yo! LOL dig this! using the "six week rule" that I had clearly forgotten about till you talked of it here, I just knew there was a run for Justice Scalia! So...using it I found this thread after peeking just a couple of them, per the calendar. WOWZERS....it works. (sure, there's likely exceptions but if Eagle1 said it, it is likely a cue for finding runs for big headlines and I hope to not forget this)

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...3#pid22613
Yeah I remember somewhere Eagle saying that the six week rule is a marker for the timeframe in which there could be a match. So not necessarily always six weeks, but it could run back that far and has numerous times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Integrity forces me to admit what I do not want to admit.
(Thought I should FYI here...I don't want to admit that I should go to bed earlier because I've been a nightowl for decades. I cherish the silence of the night, the almost magic of being awake and relishing the solitude, knowing the phone won't ring, etc.)

SLEEP matters even to dreaming, REST matters and yes, I'm seeing a pattern! The earlier I get to bed, even if just an hour or that and a half of, I am apparently resting deeper? and remembering the few dreams I have, so far. FART! Pardon my french, as Mama used to say, LOL.

I don't like the last 3 dreams I've remembered but what matters is that I am seeing these tips of Eagle1's really can work.
Yes, Eagle's tips are spot on. And more sleep means more REM cycles. I do well if I wake up sometime during the night and then go back to sleep. Then I get a bit of the silence that you're describing, as well as a nice return to my dreaming! My recent dreams are only snippets or too personal, but I'm not giving up!
Yes! awakening if it's between two full cycles seems to be very nice. Someone did a study and said that in other nations, OR in other times in history that folks slept four hours, got up and did things and slept four more. Now, I am not convinced that would be wise and us feel as rested but I remember hearing that, I think on TV instead of radio.
I dreamed last night and nope, for the life of me couldn't recall what it was even before moving a muscle.

But, night before last, the night of the 23rd. I dreamed but it was maybe from memories of the seventies or a personal message, confirming that "I've repented" of my drugs and rock 'n roll days, so I didn't record it there.
I dreamed someone tried to force me to take drugs, I don't mean they were holding me hostage but worked to tempt me, and didn't ask but just brought the crap out, started getting high in MY space! can't recall if it was at my home or what. I do recall being surprised of the drugs being put before me. Well, yeah it could be a dream that matters, now that I think of it, but anyway....tonight! I hope to also sleep well and have recall.
So, why am I remembering dreams for a few weeks or less, recording some and then not remembering any for weeks (okay, distractions and stresses of moving, noted) and now two-in-a-row, very vivid and easily remembered? I find it quite amusing.
Maybe you're finally less stressed? The stress of moving is pre-move, during and post move. I think you've finally made it thru to the other side. I give you a giant Woo Hoo!!!

I'm thankful that's for sure.

Just learned hours ago from one of our daughters that she's had some heavy, prophetic-sounding dreams especially since 2011, but only recorded two of them. Dang, I strongly encouraged her to record all of the vivid ones. One was of a comet hitting earth and the sun blasting with a strong flare the same day, if I understood, and then cable TV news said "the earthquake was caused by the flare!"

Hope she stays on it. I now know to ask her about her dreams. We're very close so am surprised I didn't know more about them but she said they REALLY bother her, hence she's avoided talking of them.
it would bother me NOT to talk about it! I would think it would help defuse some of the energy. They must've really bothered her.

I hear ya. Me too and I do share these things with them, but the things I experienced at this site last June I do admit I didn't tell ANYone in my 3D life until this same daughter had the warning dream about me, and the evil lady with the big, human eye on her abdomen. So, yeah something that big and nutty-feeling I did keep to myself.

This daughter has our grandson, is busy working out at her health spa, a great hubby and a home on an acre of land that she works hard caring for. She is dedicated to that toddler and I think she keeps so busy that it helps her not talk about the things that bother her. Least now that we went over a couple of her serious dreams and she said she was just logging them today I should be hearing more and suspect she won't keep any of them quiet anymore.
Bad night's sleep last night, dreamed a lot and yet none of it was recalled. I'm crashing earlier tonight and hoping it doesn't storm.
Can't deny that early to bed, earlier to rise makes for a wealth of dreams, errr sumpin like that.
(04-18-2016, 08:31 PM)Nanny Wrote: Bad night's sleep last night, dreamed a lot and yet none of it was recalled. I'm crashing earlier tonight and hoping it doesn't storm.
Can't deny that early to bed, earlier to rise makes for a wealth of dreams, errr sumpin like that.

Yeah, I tried and failed miserably to get back to my dream from the morning before. But we always get a new opportunity every night, woo hoo!!!
And I didn't sleep at all night before last. Wide awake. Been having weirdness happen to keep me awake but not to the point of no sleep at all.

Was able to get a nap in the afternoon and I slept well last night. Something's shifted because I'm suddenly being given all sorts of instructions and teaching.