Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
Thanks for reporting DLP. Sounds like the gears are starting to turn. Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to this person, whom some on our site follow, we have had some major time shifting lately. Maybe you are feeling that DLP. She mentions the tie of the sun, time shifts, earthquakes and people we thought were dead, suddenly being alive again or dead for a second time.
https://www.facebook.com/Starfire-Tor-Of...5/?fref=nf
If it's of any reference I keep seeing 222 EVERYWHERE. Like on my phone/time, addresses, street name, mile marker, backs of trucks, my odometer, and a couple of times when an email from a friend popped into my inbox right when I was looking at it (and if I'm not mistaken it's happened more than once with the same person). I know it's supposedly communications from Angels, but the phrase "something wicked this way comes" just popped into my head.

Interesting articles about 222.
http://www.intuitivejournal.com/spiritua...ng-of-222/
http://numerologysecrets.net/numerology-222-meaning/
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspo...r-222.html
(04-19-2016, 01:28 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: If it's of any reference I keep seeing 222 EVERYWHERE. Like on my phone/time, addresses, street name, mile marker, backs of trucks, my odometer, and a couple of times when an email from a friend popped into my inbox right when I was looking at it (and if I'm not mistaken it's happened more than once with the same person). I know it's supposedly communications from Angels, but the phrase "something wicked this way comes" just popped into my head.

So three of us having problems sleeping same 48 or less hours.

Goldengirl, dang on what came to you. I know nothing of "222." But, LOL you'll even see a couple of sets in them up in my status numbers on each post right now or whatever the dang thangs are called.

I know "111" gets a lot of "blog press" but cool about 2s except "something wicked this way comes." Hey, the bot run spoke of demon today, didn't it? "calm demon??" I forget perhaps.

Twice, thank you for the links.
Don't know why that wicked phrase popped into my head, but learning to honor such.

Bot - emergency half stack disease note request starting calm demon

Thanks for the bot reference and Yes! about paying attention to the even mere words or phrases that pop into our heads. Messages from the Spirit come in various ways.
(04-19-2016, 01:27 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: According to this person, whom some on our site follow, we have had some major time shifting lately.  Maybe you are feeling that DLP. She mentions the tie of the sun, time shifts, earthquakes and people we thought were dead, suddenly being alive again or dead for a second time.
https://www.facebook.com/Starfire-Tor-Of...5/?fref=nf

Talk about a glitch in the matrix:
Here's something odd that happened to me on my way home. Yesterday, right before the toll booth, I looked up and saw an osprey fly directly overhead with a fish in it's talons. Nothing strange there. Today, I see the same size osprey with the same size fish, fly overhead at the same spot.

It was like watching a loop. Weird.
Goldengirl, trippy! Yet another day now so did anything akin to this occur?

I remembered a dream rather well upon awakening today but then phonecalls! Very good, important ones from both daughters that will fly in here next week, and now it's only a snippet. But, feels like I will perhaps retrieve more of it later, like while on the eliptical.

It was about a little blonde girl from Russia. I was at an elementary school but didn't know why. I was meant to be there and this special little girl ((LOL! sychronicity alert....I kid ya not, as I typed that, the TV show hubby's watching, some old crime TV show had a female cop? say on the phone "Russian slut." LOL luv when this type of thing happens, so now this dream is a tad more important to recall, wow. PS, hubby just told me this TV show is "Law and Order SVU??" or something like that.))

Anyway, this little blonde girl looked five years old or I knew she was and she had to have very increased *security.

At this point the rest of the dream isn't with me anymore but I'll ask for more of it, picture myself barely awakening and how I recalled it.
Oh, I only know that for ten or fifteen mins. after awakening that I was in a serious mood, but not extremely worried etc....

Will be recording this dream if I do recall more.
Doesn't have to do with remembering dreams but I slept a full 8.5 hours. Straight through, no waking at any time. Haven't done that in a long, long time. And today's the full moon.

What was interesting about this is I was in bed when I got goosed to get my medicine bundle and put it on the nightstand next to me. Usually, when I'm not working with it, it sits on my altar. But I got up and put it on the table. While the two may not be connected, I believe they are.
DLP, I haven't checked the dream report section in many hours but will go ahead and ask you if you remember what you dreamed last night. You were gifted a great night's sleep. I hope you have dream recall with this.
I know I dreamed but I don't remember any of the dreams beyond I was working. Busily involved with something. That's it.

I'm having an odd day. A friend who crossed over years ago is hanging around-I smell his cigarette smoke-and when I asked what was going on, he said my grandfather asked him to stay with me. Then the spouse decided to go for a walk and as he left, there was a momentary sense that he was gone. I jumped up and looked out the front window and couldn't see him at all. Took a deep breath, closed my eyes then opened them again, and there he was, just off the driveway and heading down the street in my full view.

I need to go deep into meditation so I can find out what the hell is going on.
DLP-know you shield up, but take care.

Nanny-no other loops today, thank goodness. But I drove through there at a different time of day today.
At the moment, I'm completely unshielded but I'm not unprotected. The protection is coming from my team and power animals.

Yes, there's a purpose to this and I agreed with the purpose. Wink
DLP, meditation yes! Hugs
Aha, so this is the thread that was instrumental in changing my dream experience!

Here's a report of just a snippet not having enough info. in my memory to start a dream thread about.

I awoke this morning asking myself "who was that young girl??" that was asking me the question in the mall dream?

I was in a mall and could see a huge screen in it with someone famous singing. Don't know if I knew who was singing in the dream. A young girl that our girls played with during elementary-school age was there and then came up to me asking who it was on the screen, singing.

What really bugs me is that during the dream to truly awake few seconds I had a name of who I thought the girl was, but cannot recall to share this with our daughters or it to be of value.

Sure enough, I noticed sounds in our home that hubby was making or lawn service or someone, and felt more tired as if I should've slept longer. I clearly was awakened and it interrupted this dream and harmed my memory of the thing.
Hee hee Nanny this thread has 777 views. Another one of those triple number thingees, I'll have to look it up and post what it means. I do know that to try and get the memory back before it slips away is to assume the same position you were in when you woke up. Kind of like trying to throw it into reverse and get back to the point in time you were rudely awakened.

The 777 repeating number sequence (or Angel Number 777) is a message from your angels that you are on the right path and living and serving your Divine life purpose. The Universe is happy with your progress and due to your positive efforts and hard work you have earned your rewards.
Oh sistah-gal, it's even cooler right now. I just looked and it's "777 =+ 7" LOL. Seven more peeks in the three or so minutes since you posted! I think our angels logged-on too.

You resonate when saying that to resume the same position is to help remember the dream. More than once in the past month or less when I have first crawled into bed and felt the soft mattress, a person or scene from the previous night's dream has come to mind and I've actually thought of how cool that I'm thinking of the dream again! You're so right.

Repetitive numbers are fun, they're fascinating and real attention-getters. Editing to your last part about "777." Very sweet. Glad we've kept this thread alive. Nice little hug from above.
There's a cab company around here whose number is 777-7777 and I've been meaning to look it up. Guess I was "nudged" to do so. Big Grin
And this morning in my car the outside temp reading was 77 degrees, and right below it the odometer read 121,777. Five sevens in a perfect little triangle. Bizarre.