Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
I love it when things like that happen and especially when one's been having it happen already!

I didn't notice any of these after the thread having them. Tuesday I had something so cool and yet hilarious as to what caused it. It was so far out-there for the mundane that I didn't even mention it to anyone but what the heck.

A bird pooped on my car windshield right in front of the driver's seat but a tad to the right, yet centered. Ya know, was not a big spot so I hit the water thingy with the wipers and it made it a thinner spot but was still there. So,I fiddled with the AC settings, radio and one window then glanced at my dash. It's a gray color. I could not believe it. (and if I'm lyin I'm dyin, LOL not exaggerating or embellishing, either)

I had this little, at the biggest points, the size of a quarter, shadow-picture on my dash of a PERFECT angel. Not like a snow angel, as the wings were as if the angel was turned a tad and so the right wing was a bit more narrow, as if turned behind the being. But it was a solid shadow image of an angel...precious looking but then it was relayed, caused by dang BIRD POOP!!! LOLLL so I laughed and let my angel ride with me where I was going and cleaned it the next day.

This is so symbolic of me....my life.....my ton of faults and sins of my past.........I had a car angel made of bird poop! LOLLL
OMG Nanny what a story! I don't think it's a reflection on you, tho. I think it just shows that God, TPTB, has a deliciously sharp sense of humor! To see the angelic in the mundane - that's a sign that not just anyone would pick up on! Really, God is everywhere and in everything, we forget that on this level.
I hear ya.

Now that I think of it, bird poop nor cow dung defile the earth or anything. The sun! it tranforms the stuff and so I was wrong to say the car-angel was caused or created by the bird poop. The sun. The sun is what made the amazing, perfect shadow-angel.

BUT - I personally would've loved a pic of the Poop Angel! Somehow more magical than the potato chip shaped like Elvis! LMAO
LOL! heck if only I'd ever once taken a picture with my old flip-phone. I carry it everywhere and had it in my car. (I have literally never once sent a text either. But boy, do I talk...........)

It was literally as perfect as if someone had drawn it on the dash. Now, show me that dang elvis chip, lol. Bet that thang took a good bit of imagination to see. Big Grin
Ok it was either Elvis, Jesus or Princess Di, I forget. Bet your angel gave you the chills when you saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not chills this time. I was alone and know I smiled a big one and glanced upwards, I think. It was a "wow" moment, knowing it was one of those hugs from above.

LOL it's on toast, tree bark, old chain link fences, I mean yes! those types of headlines have a history. One was in the SAn Antone newspaper several years ago. Not cuz of the thing but reporting how many folks were clamoring to see it, ya know?

LOL precious! Oh you stinker, this is a good one. Thanks~
And so it goes, you think about something enough, and it starts appearing. (It was perfect, wasn't it?) Maybe this should go on the manifestation thread too!!!
The dashboard angel? Well it really, really happened but since it started as poop on the windshield I am afraid that it fits better in the joke section, LOL.
It's quite a peculiar situation to have a true story/experience that sounds doubtful, ya know? But as I said, "if I'm ly'in I'm dy'in." Man I dig that redneck comedian that coined that phrase! (Us all at NDC are most-unique and come in many flavors. I bet each one of us well we do likely all have experiences that are soo far-out, pushing the envelope that we don't dare post them. I hope we do a meet-and-greet someday.)
Maybe someday I'll tell the stories of my close encounters of the 3rd kind. Big Grin
Nanny I was just joking about how we were talking about seeing things in shadows etc. and what do you know? I find a funny about said topic. Big Grin I don't doubt your angel for a minute. So glad you shared that with us.

And DLP? You know I'm waiting to hear those now..... Big Grin
Big Grin
You are brave! Braver than I, so far. I'm sitting on mine. Nobody but daughters have heard'em....in person.

Seriously, with what we post online, there's now legitimate concern for we veterans and/or patriots having our hunting rifles, etc. confiscated. It's already happened in a few states. Eventually, anyone that dares tell tales of us having tasted the supernatural realm in any way are the sanest in the nation that they'll be confiscating from.

A meet and greet of this website and I do mean all active posters, not lurkers would rock. Err, will rock if it happens someday.

(05-15-2016, 01:04 AM)DLP Wrote: Maybe someday I'll tell the stories of my close encounters of the 3rd kind. Big Grin

LOL at my literal, sincere self, gal. Thanks for clarifying. Almost had me scratching my head on that one. Big Grin

(05-15-2016, 06:19 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Nanny I was just joking about how we were talking about seeing things in shadows etc. and what do you know? I find a funny about said topic. Big Grin I don't doubt your angel for a minute. So glad you shared that with us.

And DLP? You know I'm waiting to hear those now..... Big Grin
I would love a meet and greet. Agreed it would rock! (And we have the music playlist to make it rock hahaha)
LOL yep and we're the cool souls that would make the event everything it should be and nothing it should not.

In fact, a collective compliment right now. We here couldn't possibly be more unique and different than each other, and yet we have harmony between us all, mutual support as well as respect and we all really want the science of this place to be *the* most important reason we are here.

Folks that 'walk the talk' of doing what's right, that truly more than tolerate others' differences but that respect and even celebrate them, which fosters peace and harmony, ARE AWESOME.
So! I'm applauding what we here are, collectively. Yeah, with feet-stomping "skynyrd style" racousness, for just a moment. Uh oh, I misspelled that word, help, LOL.

Hugs to each of you. NDC is a wonderful place to be a member.

(off soapbox again. I now return you each to your regularly-scheduled experience here, Cool Big Grin )
Nanny, well said. Big Grin
We really need "chat" again.
Nanny, your "collective compliment" is spot on my dear. This site is a very special and unique for the reasons you have observed.
Twice, good point! I forgot months ago to ask the rest of you if it was just my computer that could not get the chatroom to work.
Yeah, if only the globe would be like us here, there actually could and would be peace on Earth. Sounds trite but it's the truth.