Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will there be a terrorist attack at Walt Disney World on July 4th
Intention: Will there be a terrorist attack at Walt Disney World on July 4th

I read some headlines that were indicating that this was a possibility. I decided to do an intentioned dream to see what I would get. Part of my intention is to post anything I get, assuming I remember what I got. I don't think this was exactly a hit, but I have to go with the intention since I got something. Assuming I'm getting this from a higher power, I don't want to be a liar to the higher power.

In my dream, I am with my wife. We are in a shopping center of some sort. We are hiding, with the intent of being able to skirt around surveillance to be able to get items. We apparently need to cook some food; we have a portable gas stove, but no gas canisters to be able to cook with it. There is apparently no power. I know where I can get some canisters and choose to go out to get them. I am making it a point to hide the whole way that I am going - there are security forces that are preventing people from "stealing" items, although there is nobody in the stores to buy from. I believe my older brother was also with me, which is odd because he does not live anywhere close to me.
MTB- thanks so much for doing this and reporting back. If not DW it does mirror what a lot of us have been picking up regarding a breakdown of civilization and limited resources.

Thank you so much!
MTB - Thanks for posting. I also had a dream a while back where survivors were living in a shopping center. This is it if you want to read it. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...5-24-16-am
If not Disney World, it may indicate the State of Florida in general.
Or somewhere else of course.
there certainly seems to be a break down for sure.
(07-01-2016, 11:31 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: If not Disney World, it may indicate the State of Florida in general.
Or somewhere else of course.
there certainly seems to be a break down for sure.

Would everyone just back off the state of Florida? LOL Big Grin
And this is now happening in Florida. Not Really MTB related but..it is toxic and there is a state of emergency.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/us/florida...index.html
Thanks for posting Twice. Luckily for me it's east coast, and not where I live.
Wow! I commend MTB for his initiative!! I had not seen this prediction about Disney World, and his dream certainly doesn't guarantee any headlines concerning this. However, I marvel at both the idea to initiate AND the discipline of documenting the dream no matter the result! Well done. Awesome!