Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wont be controlled
I can not remember all the dream. But before the cloud wears off…. I was in a large hotel condo complex with others and having a good time. Everyone else was watching the game(s) that were on - probably football reside (though football is over in my world) but that is inconsequential. I happened upon area and found someone making a love potion for someone. I went about my business after seeing it and thinking it was a bad idea and that I feel for the poor sucker that is going to have that foisted on them. So time passed and as I was not being sucked into the propaganda like everyone else, I went about my day trying to do what I could. Later, there was a water leak and I had to fix it. I climbed up a corner to figure out where the water was coming from. While getting up to where it was coming from I first saw it gushing in from outside, but it had to be traveling into this area from elsewhere. I knew that there was utilities in the corner, so I climbed higher and got to the point where I could try to figure out what was going on. There were three light pulls to turn on the lights in this area. I pulled on them all trying to get better lighting, one seemed to work but the others did not. Something clicked in my mind that it was not right what was happening. So I got down to figure out what next, I kind of heard something going on in an adjoining room (above?). I got out of the room to go get tools, another (/??) to fix/figure out the problem, at which point the individual I saw earlier, (hideously ugly), making the “love potion” told me hello come to me and I started to run not wanting to be forced to love her. She threw herself off the banister down to me and I shot straight out of sleep and my wife asked if I was okay and I put up my fists as the first women that I spoke with I was to fall in love with and I did not want it to be the ugly “witch” who was trying to force me into submission to whatever the “plan” was.