Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone Caldera
Dream I had last night: I was viewing a scientific presentation of a picture on a screen that was a scientist using his left hand to do something to the caldera of Yellowstone where some smoke was coming out. It seemed like a simple scientific talk, with a scientist in a white lab coat who was explaining the photograph. I interupted him saying, aren't you right handed? (He was pointing to the photo with his right hand, and in the photo he was doing something to the top of the caldera with his left). He looked at me and then photo and his face blanched. He said something to the effect that if the photo is showing him as left handed then the photo is reversed, and that means that this isn't just smoke coming out of the caldera, this is an emergency, it looks like it's going to blow.

I woke up shortly after that.
Welcome, Dreamcat. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope your dream doesn't come true Smile
Whoa! "smoke" is in one or two very recent botruns.

Let's read and ponder this "smoke" in context.

Hearty welcome and appreciation Dreamcat! Every contributor here is a big blessing.

Hope you feel like sharing more dreams, visions? and your intuitive hunches on our daily bot runs as well as other peoples' dreams, etc.
(05-25-2015, 10:20 PM)Nanny Wrote: Whoa! "smoke" is in one or two very recent botruns.

Let's read and ponder this "smoke" in context.

Hearty welcome and appreciation Dreamcat! Every contributor here is a big blessing.

Hope you feel like sharing more dreams, visions? and your intuitive hunches on our daily bot runs as well as other peoples' dreams, etc.
I will! I actually did post a couple on the previous site that you can look up. Over the years I've had many precognitive dreams and some that are so vivid I wound up using them as a basis for short stories Smile This particular dream, aside from the smoke aspect, what has me scratching my head is the reversed image and the scientist saying basically, "whoa, reverse that and it's a disaster". But the reverse or negative of what would be my real question - what does Yellowstone represent?

Dreamcat
I was thinking simply, literally that it meant the caldera. But since you don't think so....hmm......maybe Eagle1 will suggest, or some of the others.

Do you think it may be a personal dream? so the caldera could represent some issue boiling-over, in your life? If not...hmmm....will reread your dream and see if anything pops into the 'ole noggin.

Alright! You are another dreamer that hopefully will be posting more of your dreams, especially new ones that may be about our current events.

PS, okay reread your dream and I still think this is about the caldera when it blows.
DreamCat, Should we merge your accounts since I managed to import all the dreams from the old database? Your old account should be here. Or are you happy starting over? Welcome back, by the way! I'm just about ready to sound out a newsletter re-inviting everyone back to see the 'new' site.
(05-27-2015, 10:58 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DreamCat, Should we merge your accounts since I managed to import all the dreams from the old database? Your old account should be here. Or are you happy starting over? Welcome back, by the way! I'm just about ready to sound out a newsletter re-inviting everyone back to see the 'new' site.

Oops didn't catch this post until now. Sure, feel free to merge my previous posts. Smile
Here I thought it would be a mention of another dream involving smoke. Big Grin