Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZIKA virus
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...lack-widow

we were tracked by diseased mosquitoes
Still, thank you for connecting this with your Black Widow dream. I know that you do not normally look at the Bot runs (or comment on them rather), but the one today 2/7, I just commented on, in connection to Zika. I believe the Zika virus is completely a man-made virus, and God's most seemingly humble creature (until they bite you!), the mosquito, is its carrier.

The Elite know that people will not refrain from having sex, so maybe by birthing hundreds and hundreds of deformed fetuses who die shortly after birth (if they even survive to birth), will convince the masses to forego sex, which fits into the Elite's ultimate goal, which is mass depopulation and sterilization. Only the "select" should be allowed to reproduce, and this was very conveniently forewarned about in the 1990s movie Gattaca. The Elite are already envisioning a planet where robots take over most human labor, and any remaining human "serfs" would be allowed to live, only to serve.

But, they have to start somewhere, so manufacturing a deadly virus which targets fetuses and newborns, fits. It was one thing to discontinue the use of Thalidomide to cure morning sickness due to deformities in the fetus; Zika is not a drug that can be easily contained.
either zika is entirely manmade, or genetically altered, or since the mosquito is genetically modified, it now allows the full virulence to be introduced to the victim, OR d)all of the above. interesting that it was first discovered in 1947. a couple other interesting things happened that year.

I am in agreement, NH.
I concur with you both about this virus being "entirely man made, or genetically altered".

(02-08-2016, 10:01 AM)still Wrote: either zika is entirely manmade, or genetically altered, or since the mosquito is genetically modified, it now allows the full virulence to be introduced to the victim, OR d)all of the above.  interesting that it was first discovered in 1947.  a couple other interesting things happened that year.  

I am in agreement, NH.