Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies, REALLY?
I have to preface this dream with a clear statement, there was nothing that I am aware of which prompted or seeded this dream, that I am aware of. While I have been through the Eastern U.S. before, it has been decades ago, and to be in the Desert Southwest and have a dream about a population area 2,000 miles from me, instead of Southern Cali, which is only 500 or so miles from me, makes no immediate sense. Likewise, I am not one to jump on the ‘zombie’ train of thought, as I have confidence that the actual mechanism, like rabies, would be fairly easy to identify in a ‘real-time-event’.

However, to put all that against what I dreamt last night, all I can say is – this is what I dreamt.

The dream started with seeing a person dressed in what appeared to be a NY Yankees’ uniform (the white-pinstriped one). It appeared dirty, but at the same time, he looked like he had the full uniform, including blue hat, on. The closer I looked, something just didn’t feel right. The uniform didn’t look ‘dirty’ as much as it looked ‘grimy’ like he had crawled under a car (instead of earthen dirt ‘dirty’). Then I looked at the ‘wearer’s’ face, and he was bleeding from the corners of his eyes, and had such a vacant stare. This quickly faded away.

Next in this dream, I saw it from one perspective, and then another. The first view was as if I was flying over the scene in a helicopter. The scene felt like something a movie director would see from an overhead observation perspective, maybe 1,000 feet of the ground, moving in occasionally closer or circling to get a better vantage point. It seemed so real, because as we circled (rotors thumping, vibrations in the seat, etc.), you could see down through holes in the concrete, damaged car undercarriages, etc. The location looked like somewhere in the borough of Queens or the Bronx, but it looked like the whole area had been bombed or hit with tank or artillery fire. I had the perception that ‘the problem is rapidly spreading’.

The next perspective was as if I was ‘on-the-ground’. I seemed to be with a group of younger adults, 25-35ish. At first, I thought it was a documentary, news or other-type of film crew. Then I realized, they were doctors and researchers trying to ‘collect samples’ and validate what was being reported to an overloaded 911-system. I saw the infected amidst the mass chaos. It truly looked like a chaotic war scene. It was nighttime, and in the darker shadows, it looked like crowds moved – but weren’t coming out to the light or to emergency personnel (which seemed overwhelmed). I remember one of the researchers kept saying, ‘it can’t be, it just can’t be’. Then, I am back above ground in the helicopter hovering above the same area. I can see holes through the concrete in places, raw exposed re-bar, and dead bodies like they were hit by a bomb. The sight is gruesome, but worse than the immediate scene is that some of the bodies are so damaged that there is no way they could still be living, yet they appear to still be crawling around, quite unimpeded.

As I awoke with a severe headache, I heard the date ‘October 14...that gives two weeks to build properly before the month’s end’. My head pounding, I realized this date would be Halloween.

Not sure about any of this – a dream of a horror movie not made yet, or some very-bad image of something in someway, yet to come.

Either way, I’m really sick of all the ‘brutal end’ dreams I’m having, as of late.
Wow. I'll just leave it at that until I process your dream more completely.

But there's the reference to Halloween as a marker again...
For a dozen times or more, my one take from all the dreams I keep having, is an overwhelming premonition of something occurring this year (before year's end) that something biological happens that, in all possibility is intentionally released, but that gets out of control and out of hand of those who do this thing, and as a result, massive populations are devastated with something very terrible.

I keep getting a feeling that instead of a war, civil war, or other 'structured chaos', nature gets ahold of what they do, and turns it upon us all. War is bad, but as with most things, there is 'always something worse' too.

That's about as good as I can do, with putting all this into one container as a theme, story or mural.

I also just looked up the World Series Schedule for this year, and it seems that it spans part of the last week of Halloween and into the first week of November. A possible attack of biological nature during the playoffs, maybe? I wonder if this is what I am seeing?
I recently read an article about using genetically modified mosquitoes to combat the mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus. I remember observing that was the sort of thing that caused authors like Stephen King to write books.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/genetically...d=38543361

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/12/busine...roval.html
Skeeter, "halloween" is in two very recent dreambot runs. They are

4/22/16 and

4/20/16 botruns.

Gotta go ponder your dream. Saw "halloween" in it and rushed to share this with you. If you've got overlap here, we have something to 'intention dream request" and follow closely.
Weird day, that's for sure. Still getting images and 'conscious input' to that earlier dream. I've seen several articles online and mentions on TV today about 'the World Series', as well as three runs of a commercial for this new TV show on 'the CW' for a show they are starting called 'Containment', about a very-similar kind of event taking place in Atlanta apparently. Pre-hype and build up for something this fall? Possibly.

I'll go look at those bot-runs, but all-in-all, what I saw I was already able to succinctly put down. As the old saying goes, 'it is what it is'. I really found the greatest irony in the baseball tie-in, being as I haven't followed baseball in any way since I was a kid. I am NOT a big organized-sports type of person, and couldn't tell you two players in the past twenty years (Pete Rose's generation was really the last ones I even cared to watch). That the dream tied 'baseball' to NYC to the last weeks of October and first week of November, only to find out that is when the World Series happens to fall this year, well - that's kinda shocking. At least for me it was.

(04-23-2016, 08:07 PM)Nanny Wrote: Skeeter, "halloween" is in two very recent dreambot runs. They are

4/22/16  and

4/20/16 botruns.

Gotta go ponder your dream. Saw "halloween" in it and rushed to share this with you. If you've got overlap here, we have something to 'intention dream request" and follow closely.

Nanny, you may have hit it a lot closer than you think. Go back and re-read AD's comments about that 4-22 bot-run.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Christmas

specifically:

"Something happening in April (not over yet) that is a gift or surprise? Christmas wrapping welcome hope; detail okay.  Perhaps a major disclosure that gives hope to someone.
OR a Trojan horse wrapped up in fancy Christmas paper.
the boat, trip, kissing added meme that TB9 mentions as a prediction, pops up here too. A contact or food borne illness starting on a cruise?"

Likewise, the bot run for 4-20 is just as eerie, if not more-so:

"Trending: jester washing court halloween finding period staircase gateway normal machine railing apart (damaged re-bar?) awhile shown tornado gate up (quarantine?) say alright staring point helicopter ripped remove structure other gosh trying dictionary friday finger ben symbol than began wedding fear school friend child "

I will state that I had not read EITHER of these bot-runs until a few minutes ago. That the matches in them to what I saw is near-frightening.
Skeetersaurus - What date and time did you have this dream yesterday? The reason I am asking is, I was at a flea market yesterday around noon time. I was going to get something to eat and then sit at the picnic area they have set up there. When I walked into the food area, suddenly everything was very quiet and when I looked at the picnic table area to see if there was a place for me to sit, all the people sitting there looked like they were mindless Zombies. That was what came to mind "mindless Zombies". It freaked me out so much I had to leave. After reading your dream this morning, I had to comment because I don't normally have those thoughts when looking at a group of people.
Skeeter, thanks but it's you with the hits. See today's dreambot run?!

Official and obvious overlap with your dreams that your best hunch is about "biological" coming! See "mask" in surging/top words list in this run.

No ego-stroking brother. I am increasingly thankful that you are here now and reporting your dreams, and thankful you are having them. (But I am not the one having to see them so take this as from one with great respect. Sorry you are having to SEE this crap.)
I thought Trojan Horse too after reading your comment. Dang!
(04-24-2016, 09:34 AM)Julie Wrote: Skeetersaurus - What date and time did you have this dream yesterday? The reason I am asking is, I was at a flea market yesterday around noon time. I was going to get something to eat and then sit at the picnic area they have set up there. When I walked into the food area, suddenly everything was very quiet and when I looked at the picnic table area to see if there was a place for me to sit, all the people sitting there looked like they were mindless Zombies. That was what came to mind "mindless Zombies".  It freaked me out so much I had to leave.  After reading your dream this morning, I had to comment because I don't normally have those thoughts when looking at a group of people.

Julie, I've been pretty sick lately (not sure what, tons of malaise and a LOT of 14-hour sleeping, combined with constant nausea), and keeping some weird hours around trying to get some work done still.

I'd say that being as I went to bed around 1:00AM local to me (Mtn Time), that was somewhere between 5-7am (I was back up at 8am, sick again).

Sorry can't help more on the interpretation - I'm getting some really bad personal dreams lately, and busy trying to deal with those at the moment.

With as much hot sauce as I eat normally, I rule out food poisoning. Nothing like Huevo Rancheros with a LOT of hot sauce to wake you up - that, and about a 20-oz cup of steaming black coffee. Puts hair on your toenails!
(04-24-2016, 05:20 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I thought Trojan Horse too after reading your comment.  Dang!

Trojan horse: Both a deception and malware.

(04-24-2016, 11:10 PM)Skeetersaurus Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 09:34 AM)Julie Wrote: Skeetersaurus - What date and time did you have this dream yesterday? The reason I am asking is, I was at a flea market yesterday around noon time. I was going to get something to eat and then sit at the picnic area they have set up there. When I walked into the food area, suddenly everything was very quiet and when I looked at the picnic table area to see if there was a place for me to sit, all the people sitting there looked like they were mindless Zombies. That was what came to mind "mindless Zombies".  It freaked me out so much I had to leave.  After reading your dream this morning, I had to comment because I don't normally have those thoughts when looking at a group of people.

Julie, I've been pretty sick lately (not sure what, tons of malaise and a LOT of 14-hour sleeping, combined with constant nausea), and keeping some weird hours around trying to get some work done still.

I'd say that being as I went to bed around 1:00AM local to me (Mtn Time), that was somewhere between 5-7am (I was back up at 8am, sick again).

Sorry can't help more on the interpretation - I'm getting some really bad personal dreams lately, and busy trying to deal with those at the moment.

With as much hot sauce as I eat normally, I rule out food poisoning. Nothing like Huevo Rancheros with a LOT of hot sauce to wake you up - that, and about a 20-oz cup of steaming black coffee. Puts hair on your toenails!

That's been me of late but it's not any physical sickness in my case. It's energetic. I've had it happen before(more times than I want to remember, really) and it's always an indicator that my energetic vibration is shifting. Foods that didn't bother me before suddenly become incompatible with my system and I end up going through an energetic detox for a few days. It sucks but I just have to ride it out.

This may be what's happening to you.
Skeeter - Hope you get to feeling better soon. Just this weekend I've spoken with people who said it is taking for ever to get over the crud so something must be going around.

DLP - Hope you get to feeling better also. I've had that happen recently also about the food thing. I used to love pork in every way possible to cook it. Well, past week or so I suddenly have no desire whatsoever to eat pork, zero, nada.
Skeeter, am so sorry that you're ill. Hoping for you quick and total healing.
Bless you to be rid of the bad personal dreams, bad prophetic ones as you physically get back to normal.

Thanks, Nanny. Yesterday was the first day I actually stayed up 15 hours straight in a week; but unfortunately, my night last-night was filled with some real horrific dreams.

I won't post a new thread on it, being as I know it was merely a 'general nightmare', but it involved going on a swamp-boat ride with this white-haired guy in his strangely modified airboat, and when we returned, while he was parking on-land, me and a couple of others walked back to the water's edge to look at the pristine everglades-like place. At first, I think a snake fell from the trees into the water (quite possible, if you've ever been to the swamps), but as I look up, before I can see it, a woman beside me screams. Then I see it, a giant 4-ft wide, tarantula-like spider up in the tree 20-ft off the ground, moving fast. It had broken a limb out of the tree. Then, most tree-rustling, and there are dozens of them - and they are moving fast, coming at us. I woke up with a POUNDING headache.

I live in the desert, I haven't thought of airboats or swamps in ages, and I really hate spiders (even if tarantulas do tend to keep mice populations down). No IDEA what seeded that dream, whatsoever - but I write it off to 'general nightmare' alone (no fit for anything else to occur). Several other bad dreams too, like being in a car-wreck, rude people in town, snobby people being mean to me, etc. In reality, it felt like someone just perpetually trying to beat me down last night while I slept.

Note for those who don't live in the desert, but might end up in one: If you go into a place that has no mouse-poison set down, and there are lots of dead mice carcasses there (like in the garage, especially), KNOW that you have a bad spider problem - most likely brown recluse or tarantulas! (personally, I think the brown recluses kill more mice than the tarantulas, being as the mice see them as harmless spiders and eat them, and the dying recluse gets last-revenge on the way down the gullet).
When we lived in the TX Hill Country, we didn't have a problem with mice, tarantulas, or brown recluses. We figured the scorpions and snakes took care of them. Big Grin
Scorpions - the meanest bumblebees you'll ever have attack you! Had one get on the porch one time while I was sitting in the chair out there. I kept kicking him away from me, he kept coming back and tagging my boot, over and over again. I bet he hit my leather boot 20 times, before I finally stomped on his little brown shell. They are extremely aggressive. We won't talk about the snakes. Monsoon comes around late May, early June, and you have to be careful going down steps outside, getting near your car at night, etc. They will get near things holding heat, and strike at fast movements before you see them - ESPECIALLY at night (being as they hunt mostly at night, anyhow).
I live in the DSW. Fortunately we have not had the pleasure of scorpions unlike most people I know who live here.
Skeeter sounds like you are on-the-mend but yeah I know what you mean about being assaulted with a lot of spider dreams, etc. in one night. It's been almost a year since suffered one night like that, I think.

Am wondering what East Texas will be like once we've bought our retirement property. It varies in Texas, the how bad the scorpions are according to type of soil which changes as closely as a county-away, so to speak. (nevermind the proper hyphens, it's slows me down.)

Nanny, yeah, once you're west of the I-35 corridor, the land starts to become less 'changing' over distance (sand is sand is sand, when you get out my way). Too many mosquitoes in East Texas for my tastes, personally, but I hear there's some pretty good wild boar hunting there - almost worth that 800-mile trip! ;-)

I think I'm pretty much better now, and allergies are trying to kick up now (on my daily dose of Loratidine for allergies now, I guess). I remember being younger and having no troubles - but now, I guess old-age caught up to me, and the allergies just get me now.

As for dreams - well, I've been really busy on a big project, so I'm back to not getting enough sleep, which impacts dreams a lot. If I drop below 7-hours of sleep a night, they almost don't come. Since I'm trying to put together a special server for a company right now, including the server software, I'm doing without the dreams to get done on schedule.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts, though.
Skeeter-
Wasn't there a movie about Zombies in NYC and NJ and the doc that had to stay back and battle them all. Can't remember who starred in it, was it Brad Pitt?
sounds like your dream.
Well now, the message is in the movie eh?