Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies, REALLY?
(05-03-2016, 03:08 PM)*AD Wrote: Skeeter-
Wasn't there a movie about Zombies in NYC and NJ and the doc that had to stay back and battle them all. Can't remember who starred in it, was it Brad Pitt?
sounds like your dream.
Well now, the message is in the movie eh?

AD, I think you are referring to the Will Smith Movie, Legend. I only saw part of it thanks to a friend who had it on DVD at his house. The Charlton Heston Movie, 'Omega Man' was the original - but zombies weren't really the theme of either - more a 'rabies viral' movie (the people, theoretically, could be cured back to normal).

I promise, I hadn't seen either (or considered them) in years prior to this dream. I still don't see this as a 'seeded' dream from daily residue.

On a tangental note, however, did you see in the news this AM that NYC is doing subway reviews with air sniffers to determine the most-likely 'attack scenario' on their subway system? Scary. I've ridden on an underground train before - quite unnerving to me.
I've had multiple dreams involving vampires and/or zombies. One dream even had vampire/zombie combos.

Been thinking about this for a bit, the idea of people becoming mindless killing machines, and the prevalence of entertainment programs with this as the theme. Sort of a "what scenario could occur that could cause such a situation?" question and Stephen King's book "Cell" popped into my head.

http://www.amazon.com/Cell-Novel-Stephen...g+the+cell

I'm going to have to think about this some more...