Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apokalupsis
I dreamed on and on about wars between peoples, people shooting at their own people, weapons, men using computers making weapons fire, cyborgs and swat.

then I heard "apokolupsis".

I got up and looked it up. its greek and means "uncovering", "revelation"
Good that you can remember how to spell a word you see. Is there anything you intentionally do to help you remember?
when I hear a word I see it also and it helps that I have photographic memory Smile

I will forget whole dreams if im too tired, but I don't think there are any visions or words that I have forgotten.
the only thing I can do to make sure I remember dreams is not to be overtired. If I haven't had enough sleep in several days, if im sick enough to have to take cold/flu medicines, if I go too many dreams without taking time to interpret/understand them - these things will keep me from remembering.

most people say the best way to make sure you remember is to keep your journal next to your bed and write it down as soon as you wake up. Smile
Thanks! Yes, I would think your memory would be perfect for this ability you have, goes hand in hand.

I tried keeping paper and pen next to my bed and I ended up writing letters and numbers on top of each other and not be able to read it the next day. Rolleyes
I think that is why I see in pictures more than words. Pictures are easier for me to remember.
(05-18-2015, 02:25 PM)Julie111957 Wrote: Thanks! Yes, I would think your memory would be perfect for this ability you have, goes hand in hand.  

I tried keeping paper and pen next to my bed and I ended up writing letters and numbers on top of each other and not be able to read it the next day.  Rolleyes
I think that is why I see in pictures more than words. Pictures are easier for me to remember.

You might want to get a small recorder of some sort then. You could keep it by your bed and then when you wake, grab it and record your dreams. Then, if you want, you can transcribe them later.
I was trying to find a way to record on my cell phone. But I think I'll try to find a recording device where I would just have to grab it and push a button.