Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at the mall
I was at a mall alone. I had only sock feet, no shoes. I was running in to get something real fast. there were Christmas decorations. I suddenly sensed something wasn't right. something was telling me to leave - FAST. I was thinking "which way? which way is the fastes?" I was trying to walk fast and not draw attention to myself. my socks were making me slide all over so I took them off. then I saw an exit and there was security personnel at the door. then automatic doors started closing. I ran to get through. I got through the first one but then there was another. I was stuck in an atrium area with a few other people. 2 guys started shooting st us. we all started running. their guns had little missiles. I hid behind a pillar for a second. a guy came running around the pillar and said "RUN!!" so I did. we ran and I was narrowly missed a few times. somehow I got outside. there were people trapped out here too. it was very cold. there was black slushy snow on the ground. there were little clusters of people here ans there. I was walking toward the exit of the parking lot. there was a place where guards were gathered. like an awning over some tablesand benches. I went in there. I started to talk to one of the guards. trying to talk him into letting me out. the other guards were mocking me. there were some guards who were giants - like 13 feet tall. 2 women I saw were at leat 9 feet tall. something was weird about their teeth. I was looking right up into their mouths whenshe was talking to another. she had red hair in a ponytail. they wanted to kill me but the little guy told me to go back in with the other people. this is when I noticed the snow. I started walking toward a small group. as I got closer I could hear one of the women praying to Jesus so I said "im just going here by you". then 3 of us sat there praying.