Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catarina wood
shortly before bed I got out my nail polish bag. I opened it up and picked the most beautiful sparkly color. I would paint my car this color I think. then I flash back to 7th grade and hear my moms wonderfully condescending voice say that color makes you look dead! I think shes probably right and no one paints their toes blue anyway. I put the color back in my bag and struggled with what color to use. pink. perfectly acceptable pink. but i really wanted the blue. maybe i should change it i think. no remover - daughters!

as i was saying my prayers i was asking about my dreams and what i wanted answers to as i drifted off to sleep. all night i dreamed in a different language that i have seen but i don't speak. beautiful words i am calling out.  i say "whoa on play soon" and i was calling a name over and over. i don't know the words i am saying. theres trees. woods? i cant find her. i need to see her feet! we are the same! we have the same feet! very restless. i keep searching and searching then i hear "catarina wood".
I did not intend to dream of toes or color but I was given this: Leopard print, golden brown with black spots. I found a pic. of the colors but don't know if it will show.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok! remover has been purchased!
BTW what color was your toe?
lol i have a pretty decent selection but not 150! awesome Smile
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Leop...ajaxhist=0
Catarina Wood is the nationality of the language you spoke, ya think? and this can help discover who she is and her importance, perhaps.

(05-07-2015, 08:30 AM)still Wrote: shortly before bed I got out my nail polish bag. I opened it up and picked the most beautiful sparkly color. I would paint my car this color I think. then I flash back to 7th grade and hear my moms wonderfully condescending voice say that color makes you look dead! I think shes probably right and no one paints their toes blue anyway. I put the color back in my bag and struggled with what color to use. pink. perfectly acceptable pink. but i really wanted the blue. maybe i should change it i think. no remover - daughters!

as i was saying my prayers i was asking about my dreams and what i wanted answers to as i drifted off to sleep. all night i dreamed in a different language that i have seen but i don't speak. beautiful words i am calling out.  i say "whoa on play soon" and i was calling a name over and over. i don't know the words i am saying. theres trees. woods? i cant find her. i need to see her feet! we are the same! we have the same feet! very restless. i keep searching and searching then i hear "catarina wood".
i haven't been able to figure anything about catarina wood yet, but i was speaking Lakota Smile
NO kidding? or are ya messing with me? LOL is tomorrow freaky friday....but first I gotta see your answer.

Editing in my usual PS....so, Catarina is NADW! Catarina means "Ladybug" so let's ask the sistah how "Ladybug" relates to her?

(05-07-2015, 03:00 PM)still Wrote: i haven't been able to figure anything about catarina wood yet, but i was speaking Lakota Smile
i am not messing with you at all
HUGE!! NADW and STILL....I mean, you! LOL this is so fantastic. I think we have a good idea how very well the sorta RV-dream experiment is going to go.

NADW if you read this, does "Ladybug" connect with you in any way?
You and Still have a strong dreaming connection! now she talked in Lakota in a dream and with the nail polish dream/blue theme, I think you may be Catarina. I'm also now even more jazzed about y'all's Remote Viewing-dreaming experiment.
It's happy feet time, well as the cliche goes,

"the best of times, worst of times?" I want to be serious and acknowledge how difficult your role is now that you've realized it, I think you said. Total respect, and with Jade Helm revealing, etc....hence I said "the worst of times" too.

(05-07-2015, 04:02 PM)NADW Wrote: No Nanny, why?

Oh never mind i just read the post. lol