Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dream information
How do you decide if the information in a dream is for the current days or if it is a replay of a past life event (if there is such a thing)?
I often have dreams in which I am living in other houses in other times but the same people are my family, friends and servants.
I have never dreamed of an historical event that would give me a time frame but I have dreamed of wars and had knowledge of the way things work in the time I was dreaming.
I once dreamed I was a woman that could weave, spin wool and raised sheep. I think it took place in Ireland. I dreamed I was a Flamenco dancer with a gypsy tribe. I have never dreamed I was someone important or famous. I often dream that I am the power behind a very accomplished man. I have dreamed I was a dancer, singer, actress,practicing witch, builder, con artist, gun moll and more but, they are all just ordinary people no one I could look up in books.
So do I dream what has been or what might be? Am I just subconsciously really a creative dreamer?
I'm becoming more of a D person....my typical answer now is, "D: All of the above."

The work of Ian Stevenson is pretty compelling in the past life genre, but we also can't rule out day residue from books and movies. Day residue can arise in fantastically mysterious ways. I just dreamed about an old friend I once knew about 35 years ago. Why now? Haven't seen or heard of him in decades. I'll be I'll have a better answer for you after the IASD conference in June.