Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first dream post
I just joined but wanted to post a dream I had October 15, 2015. I know you want the most recent but this one still stands out in my mind. 
I was going to a bank to take out all of my money. When I walked in the bank a child's gas mask was hanging on a hook. I walked out of the bank into a type of waiting area. It was a glass enclosure. From the glass I could see what was happening outside. Men were running around with guns. They were the police or the military. I yelled, "cover ourselves" and a bomb went off and the glass shattered around us. I was then standing next to Hillary Clinton. I told her I would vote for her. I wanted to get out of the area but did not have a car. Someone was riding a scooter and I asked if they could give me a ride.
it seems like youre telling Clinton you would vote for her because maybe she can help you escape?
Dear Micky,

i read your dream and i noted that your dream is 380 days before the presidential election on the 8th of november of 2016.
Maybe it helps you.

with the best regards

lean
(12-15-2015, 10:40 AM)Micky Wrote: I just joined but wanted to post a dream I had October 15, 2015. I know you want the most recent but this one still stands out in my mind. 
I was going to a bank to take out all of my money. When I walked in the bank a child's gas mask was hanging on a hook. I walked out of the bank into a type of waiting area. It was a glass enclosure. From the glass I could see what was happening outside. Men were running around with guns. They were the police or the military. I yelled, "cover ourselves" and a bomb went off and the glass shattered around us. I was then standing next to Hillary Clinton. I told her I would vote for her. I wanted to get out of the area but did not have a car. Someone was riding a scooter and I asked if they could give me a ride.
Micky, thank you for posting your dream, this is valuable because it sounds like it's clearly a warning of our near-future as a nation.

Sure, current dreams are great but **all** dreams are very valuable. This one is not very old and you gifted dreamers do dream big events even years in advance.

Big welcome and please feel free to post dreams old or new. I hope you'll enjoy the bot runs, too and don't be shy. Jump right in and share what you suspect the messages in them may be, metaphorically, etc.
well said nanny Smile
(12-15-2015, 05:12 PM)Nanny Wrote: Micky, thank you for posting your dream, this is valuable because it sounds like it's clearly a warning of our near-future as a nation.

Sure, current dreams are great but **all** dreams are very valuable. This one is not very old and you gifted dreamers do dream big events even years in advance.

Big welcome and please feel free to post dreams old or new. I hope you'll enjoy the bot runs, too and don't be shy. Jump right in and share what you suspect the messages in them may be, metaphorically, etc.

Thank you.  You are very encouraging and kind.