Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"home" depot
i got a job at home depot. figured it would be easy to get a job there because i had worked there before. some people i had worked with before still worked there. when i first got there, there was a lady that acted like she didn't know me at first but when another employee asked her she said "yeah i know her". then someone was showing me around a little and asked did i need any help finding my way around and i said no. in the back of the store down some hallways you get to a huge house. i remembered thinking "yeah this is where billings royalty lives". someone was explaining the layout of the house. "we have over here this room and this room and this room. and we have a 'whole nother living room' over there." it was like the place was underground. no windows. like no one was supposed to know it was there except the employees. so as i wander around i see family members i know but they don't recognize me. i see children too. i go to the huge kitchen and one of the cooks makes these very fancy cookies with frosting and tells me to take them to the sons - john and ...Stephen i think. then she asked me would i like to try a cookie, but i said no thank you. she asked if i knew where there rooms were. yes i knew so i went to their rooms. i did want to try a cookie. and was thinking about the cookies on the way to deliver them. on the way down the halls someone asked if i was finding everything ok and i said yes. i found john's room and gave him the cookie but "Stephen" wasn't there. i looked around in his room from the doorway, the door was open a little, and i pushed it open more. the light was on and the room was a mess. i thought "well, hmmmm. wonder where to find him and give him the cookie". these boys are upper teens maybe early 20's. then "Stephen" appeared in the room. i didn't see him appear. he was just suddenly there talking to me. i said "oh hi. heres your cookie". he said he didn't want it and asked if i did and i said yes. i said "are you sure?" he said yes so i ate it and left. i wandered around looking. i got back to the main part of the house. there was a room with a glass door. i walked in and there wasn't anything in it. someone asked if i was looking for something but i think i said no and they said this is where the mom does her work. i saw glimpses of people that i remembered who were walking around doing their jobs. then i saw a woman i had actually worked for in reality. i saw her from the back and she didn't notice me. then i went somewhere else. i got to the "other whole living". it was like a hotel lobby. fireplace, game tables, tables, chairs, lazy-boys, stereo, tv, etc. i walked around through it and it connected to some game rooms. i saw some family members walking around that i knew, but no one recognized me. then i saw a sister that i had liked before. i asked her where another sister was and how she os doing. she said oh they are around someplace. she pointed to someone in the hall and said there she goes. i looked that way and saw her walking, but as soon as i looked i also saw the mom working at a desk. but this time the mom wasn't the same person as before. now it was my music teacher from junior high. the sisters were getting ready for a party. they had bought fancy new dresses. at some point i talked to the mom but im not sure she recognized me, but this time she was one of my real life daughter's friend's mom. and she did recognize me. she said my daughter's friend was around somewhere. i went back to the "other whole living room" and some employees were sitting in a group of chairs talking to one of the sisters and another of the sisters was there. one of the employees names was "cole". i remembered really disliking him. before and him really not liking me either. he was loud and thought he was funny. he had a big red mark on his forehead. i wondered what he had done to get it. it looked painful. i sat down and started talking with the group. at some point i was talking to one of the sisters, shanna, about another sisters dress that she had just bought for the party - Malala - and suddenly the 2 sisters and i were in another place with lots of dresses on racks. one sister holds up her dress and it looked like it had been worn 1000 times. it was pretty - pink, blue, white, like tie dyed but the bodice was like a swimsuit that had been worn and stretched so much the elastic was all popping out. i said "eww that's terrible! someone had to have returned it" then we were back in the other place where we had been talking with the group. then the sister turned to Cole and said don't you know who this is? and cole said yeah i know and just kept talking to the others. they were talking about one of the siblings was writing a book and i said " i am writing a book and 2 songs". then they were talking about "micahs sister" and i said "wait! im micahs sister and they said "no. rebeka." and i said "i AM rebeka".