Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intent P1 botrun of 4/2 Children having fun?
Rainbow 
P1 assignment to incubate for the botrun of 4/2/16.

I only got snippets that I remember.
I am taking my grandchildren to an amusement park. It felt like Disneyworld but
I've never been there so cannot confirm if it was there or Disneyland in California where I live now or another one overseas. It was hard to tell (are they all alike?). I saw castle's and turrets (towers?), halls of mirrors, flying things remote controlled among the rides.
I heard so many children laughing with joy.
Everything went black.
Next thing I remember is lines of children needing help, protection, guidance.

When I woke up I felt an 'urgency' as though it was imminent and critical.
Also the innocence of the children were violated.

Metaphor alert- everything went black might be parts I cannot recall of the dream. or
going into a void layer of the dream, or actual blackout. It's fuzzy so will incubate further
for more details.
There are Walt Disney Parks in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and 4 Disneyland cruise ships.
(04-03-2016, 08:10 PM)*AD Wrote: P1 assignment to incubate for the botrun of 4/2/16.

I only got snippets that I remember.
I am taking my grandchildren to an amusement park. It felt like Disneyworld but
I've never been there so cannot confirm if it was there or Disneyland in California where I live now or another one overseas. It was hard to tell (are they all alike?). I saw castle's and turrets (towers?), halls of mirrors, flying things remote controlled among the rides.
I heard so many children laughing with joy.
Everything went black.
Next thing I remember is lines of children needing help, protection, guidance.

When I woke up I felt an 'urgency' as though it was imminent and critical.
Also the innocence of the children were violated.

Metaphor alert- everything went black might be parts I cannot recall of the dream. or
going into a void layer of the dream, or actual blackout. It's fuzzy so will incubate further
for more details.

Dream #2
Incubation #2- 4/4/16
Children again still laughing and playing games, then goes quiet.

*dream-scape change
Fluidly and seamlessly, the games are now adults competing with each other in Olypmic-like sport games. Its in-between seasons for football and baseball in U.S. so I know its not in that arena (stadium). There is a lot of contact though, and I thought I saw wrestling  and archery but really didn't recognize the 'game' aspect.

* dream-scape change
I saw people I knew from all over. (location?) I wondered what they were doing at this particular gathering. The 'gathering' was of a powerful Higher Nature/vibratory from the Heart/Mind/Spirit. Those gathered were to make sure nothing harmful happens to the children. Someone is getting 'taken down' beforehand.
I heard myself think in this layer of the dream- metaphor or actual? It was all so 'odd' and out-of-place.
The persons who didn't 'fit' into the gathering as I recognized the frequency of the gathered and said to myself in the dream, "What is he/are they doing here? Gee I didn't know so-and-so was part of this gathering, amazing that he joined hearts with us"
one is in Oregon
one is in Arizona
one is in California
one is in Florida
one is in Europe
one is in Asia
one is in South America
7 people
metaphor- location?  port areas for entry
                            border areas for entry
                            hot beds of political tension

I do not discount any residue here, however upon awakening my first thought in hypnopgue is that
it may be thwarted like the 'news report' of the Dirty bomb dream. No sense of urgency with this one.
I slept hard and sound all night, woke up late.  My cat left me alone and hasn't badgered me to get up and feed him for three nights now. That is an improvement from past weeks. *lol

Interesting to note that I also am having more than normal trouble getting online into this web site this morning. took me until after noon to get logged on-missed and had me redirected to login again, reboot server took forever to get logged on again, then into the main index. hmmmm

(04-04-2016, 07:47 AM)Sherriann Wrote: There are Walt Disney Parks in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and 4 Disneyland cruise ships.

Gee, is that all? I was beginning to think there was only three. It also conveniently fits into the incubation I had last night.
Thanks girl, you rock.
This recent photo of dreambot favorite Taylor Swift is making the rounds today. It was taken at a Disney park. It involves her security detail.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tayl...f5c608c695
LMAO !!

Well if that bodyguard shows up at a sports complex, game, or gym then I'll think twice about TAYLOR and its
symbolism.
His 'bomb' would violate any kid having fun. *LOL
I saw .... flying things remote controlled among the rides. " That wouldn't be his sunglasses now would it? hahahahahah had to add this. LOL

good catch TB9
Big Grin
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/04/06/to...it-planes/

" I saw castle's and turrets (towers?), halls of mirrors, flying things remote controlled among the rides. "

Not exactly what I had expected, yet the TOWERS and TURRETS PLANES showed up in this headline and article
which also points to magical, lofty experiences for kids.
Disney was a 33rd degree mason and knew what he was doing when creating his fantasy land.
I find this uplifting for a change.
AD may have been picking up on something. Today if was reviled that the Pulse Shooter originally targeted Disney the evening of the shooting. He can be seen Near the House of Blues at Disney World. He is seen looking behind him staring at police and he leaves shortly. We now know he bought a stroller and doll and was gong to attack but the police scared him away so he went to the nightclub instead. The Shooting was in June of 2016, 2 months after this post.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-pul...utors-say/