Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
letters and chains?
10/7/2015 AM
No intent
Mood: calm

I was sitting at a desk writing letters (again?). There was music playing in the distance. I look up as I hear this line of lyrics: cha..cha..cha..chaaaains, Chaaaain of fooools

I wake up with the thought: letters and chains, I have a meme going here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BloxxEFwibo
Thanks, esholars! Please identify the meme for documentation purposes. Smile
I started having dreams about letters on 8/23 then on 9/18, 9/21, 10/6 and now 10/7.
The dreams with chains on 9/4 and 10/7.
I don't know if other people are dreaming of letters as in mail, in single letters as in A B C or letters of words.
I do know that I have been requested to write letters, deliver letters, help compose them and read them.
Chains to me represent links: between people, between events, thru DNA and some common thoughts so, what links have we disturbed or created that need attention?

Maybe the meme is for me only or maybe not. I just want some of y'alls thoughts.
PS the Chain of Fools song made me think "politics"!
Hey, what about Chain Letters?
For Project September we had a dreams of messages not being remembered or seen.  Also, incomplete  messages.  Sounds like this may be something to monitor.

Whoa! Wait!
As I was writing this I thought about communication and specifically electronic communication.  If electronic communication goes down, what are we left with?  Pen and pencil letter writing?  We have been discussing the grid going down/ taken out...
Bingo?!?

I think we need to focus on this "letter writing" and communication failure.

Thanks Edna!!!!!!

Additional thoughts on possibilities-
The postal system
Journalism
Email hacking
Letters of intent
codes
password code
(10-07-2015, 12:35 PM)esholars Wrote: I started having dreams about letters on 8/23 then on 9/18, 9/21, 10/6 and now 10/7.
The dreams with chains on 9/4 and 10/7.
I don't know if other people are dreaming of letters as in mail, in single letters as in A B C or letters of words.
I do know that I have been requested to write letters, deliver letters, help compose them and read them.
Chains to me represent links: between people, between events, thru DNA and some common thoughts so, what links have we disturbed or created that need attention?

Maybe the meme is for me only or maybe not. I just want some of y'alls thoughts.
PS the Chain of Fools song made me think "politics"!

Makes me think of being a messenger. Passing along information.

Chains also represent things that bind and restrict. Keep one tethered to one place/idea. Could also represent jewelry, like a silver chain around the neck but I don't get a vibe that's relevant to your dreams.