Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing passager jet
I just had a dream of a passager jet that has gone missing, has the news doing around the clock updates on it and has U.S. military F16 searching for it.  The missing plane is so worrying that my mother cannot sleep and is watching the news in the middle of the night.
It seems your mother is really worried. did you have other dreams that came true?
Are we looking at a European plane crash or disappearance in S America?

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...uthamerica
Welcome hellhawk. Can tell us how you received the information about the missing jet? Were you watching the news in your dream (and who was announcing it)? Or maybe a friend told you or you saw it in a newpaper...what method of communication did you receive this news? Thank you and welcome again.
Big holiday welcome to NDC, Hellhawk! Thank you for posting your dream. I hope you have others you'll feel led to post. This Grand Experiment at NDC is fueled by dreamers' reports and by everyone that will help us analyze dreams, bot runs and headlines.

Please feel welcome to post in all public sections here. We are blessed each time a new member contributes.

(12-25-2015, 03:59 AM)hellhawk Wrote: I just had a dream of a passager jet that has gone missing, has the news doing around the clock updates on it and has U.S. military F16 searching for it.  The missing plane is so worrying that my mother cannot sleep and is watching the news in the middle of the night.