Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
privatizing prisons in Dublin
I am fairly speechless on this one, just before waking up, hear this shouted.

dream- "they" will privatize a prison in Dublin, maybe Mountjoy.

WTF? These are some stellar dreams I'm having right now. Hehehehehe, making crime pay?????

voila
Before you had this dream were you even aware there is a prison in Dublin, named "Mountjoy?"
(02-10-2015, 10:42 PM)Nanny Wrote: Before you had this dream were you even aware there is a prison in Dublin, named "Mountjoy?"

Yes nanny, indeed i did, I am not expecting to see this as a straight-up headline by any means but maybe the concept will fulfill somehow. Yes ireland is a very small country with few prisons, so i know the name of them all. Prison names in the british isles are also very ancient and creepy, like wormwood scrubs, spike island etc….easy to remember if you will.
LOL they don't fool-around. Are they also a blunt people, so to speak? I dig folks like that in this two-faced, spineless, gutless world.....where only evil seems to be truly bold, and yes I know I'm making huge generalizations. No way am I referring to us all.

(02-11-2015, 03:49 AM)G0 Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 10:42 PM)Nanny Wrote: Before you had this dream were you even aware there is a prison in Dublin, named "Mountjoy?"

Yes nanny, indeed i did, I am not expecting to see this as a straight-up headline by any means but maybe the concept will fulfill somehow. Yes ireland is a very small country with few prisons, so i know the name of them all. Prison names in the british isles are also very ancient and creepy, like wormwood scrubs, spike island etc….easy to remember if you will.