Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roswell
last night I intended to dream more about the latest incubation location since we haven't been told the answer yet.  I was in a vast open place that looked like western Colorado from grand junction to eastern Utah.  USA desert - not like the sahara with sand, but hard packed dirt and essentially no vegetation except sagebrush. some small hills in the horizon. a few abandoned buildings. I asked where am I?!?!  I heard  Walker air force base...Roswell.
Interesting. Please post if you get more info.
Um...you know...we have been getting WALKER in the dreambot runs quite often. I have been thinking it was political but...
(05-21-2015, 07:55 AM)still Wrote: last night I intended to dream more about the latest incubation location since we haven't been told the answer yet.  I was in a vast open place that looked like western Colorado from grand junction to eastern Utah.  USA desert - not like the sahara with sand, but hard packed dirt and essentially no vegetation except sagebrush. some small hills in the horizon. a few abandoned buildings. I asked where am I?!?!  I heard  Walker air force base...Roswell.

I'd not heard of Walker AFB so I Googled: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Air_Force_Base

Apparently it's been closed since 1967.
Maybe it's not closed underground? I've had dreams of that area and it's active. In one of the dreams, there was a landing port in a canyon where other worldly vehicles were flying in and out. And there were our military on the ground. I think what surprised me the most was the fact that our government denies knowing about them and yet here they were working together.
(05-23-2015, 07:35 AM)Julie111957 Wrote: Maybe it's not closed underground? I've had dreams of that area and it's active.  In one of the dreams, there was a landing port in a canyon where other worldly vehicles were flying in and out.  And there were our military on the ground. I think what surprised me the most was the fact that our government denies knowing about them and yet here they were working together.

NM itself is VERY active in terms of ET stuff but most people either don't look to watch the skies or don't want to believe what they see when they do.

I have a couple of stories about close encounters while in NM...

Big Grin
DLP - PM me if you ever feel like sharing.