Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shedding a human suit
this is a video I made of a dream I had 2 nights ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdIG-uR8BI

when I say "he expressed an interest in me - I was sitting in a chair. he came up behind me, leaned over so he was facing my face upside down and kissed me.
when I say I went to the bathroom to freshen up - I was preparing to be intimate with him.
when I say I went into the bedroom and he took his clothes off which turned out to be a human suit - I knelt down on top of him on the floor.
at the point his human suit came off I continued briefly to proceed with the actions that had been the intention of the interaction from the beginning. I stopped because it was just too weird...he was a hermaphrodite.

sorry I have been away so long. weird strange things going on.
Hi Still, welcome back, you were missed!
I hope you are well!
(12-14-2015, 08:28 PM)still Wrote: this is a video I made of a dream I had 2 nights ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdIG-uR8BI

when I say "he expressed an interest in me - I was sitting in a chair.  he came up behind me, leaned over so he was facing my face upside down and kissed me.
when I say I went to the bathroom to freshen up - I was preparing to be intimate with him.
when I say I went into the bedroom and he took his clothes off which turned out to be a human suit - I knelt down on top of him on the floor.
at the point his human suit came off I continued briefly to proceed with the actions that had been the intention of the interaction from the beginning.  I stopped because it was just too weird...he was a hermaphrodite.

sorry I have been away so long.  weird strange things going on.

Glad you're back, Still. As for weird strange things going on, no kidding.
I'm very glad to read your dreams, again. If you feel led to do so, please bring us up to date on some of them.

I hope all's well and that you are riding the weird wave just fine, cool and collected. We're all being tested and refined which is defining us. *(I'm moving, don't have the location chosen yet and most wise folks I know are set in place for the coming "shock and awe" in this nation. Faith....)

(12-15-2015, 03:09 AM)Nanny Wrote: I'm very glad to read your dreams, again. If you feel led to do so, please bring us up to date on some of them.

I hope all's well and that you are riding the weird wave just fine, cool and collected. We're all being tested and refined which is defining us. *(I'm moving, don't have the location chosen yet and most wise folks I know are set in place for the coming "shock and awe" in this nation. Faith....)

Good to "see" you again, too, Nanny.

I'm also moving and don't have a location chosen either. Maybe we should start a club or something. Big Grin
love and blessings to you all, my friends. I have seen and heard things that are astounding and some unspeakable. some things I can only recall shadows of because my brain refuses to let me go in.
I will post as much as I can.
I love Windy's comments! Welcome back, Still! Remember, though....nothing is unspeakable here at the NDC to tee up and speak your mind Smile
thank you eagle1! **sighs heavily** "are yall ready for this" (quoting some silly song from like 1990-ish)
Yes. YES!
Howdy, DLP! Good to "see" you too, gal. LOL on the club and yes we have to chat about both of us moving and we don't know where to. Faith....it comes in many forms. We're considering six, no I think more, small towns. Anything but far-west Texas cuz Isis is camping eight miles outside of El Paso.

Hey, maybe we can meet in chat soon! I think, IF we can get our schedules arranged that a family reunion is in order, or....several of them, impromptu as they may be.

(12-15-2015, 04:42 AM)DLP Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 03:09 AM)Nanny Wrote: I'm very glad to read your dreams, again. If you feel led to do so, please bring us up to date on some of them.

Good to "see" you again, too, Nanny.

I'm also moving and don't have a location chosen either. Maybe we should start a club or something.  Big Grin

WOW, you prayed it, too?! So did NH Watcher, well happy you have it answered, too. We all can count our blessings.

This is more fun than email, ain't it? Cool I gotta run shortly and clean a shelf, but hopefully we'll get chats going sooner than later.

I hope you're feeling fine and that much silliness as well as accomplishment for the science here, ensues. (did I use that word right? spell it right? LOL!)

Hugs and chat ya soon.

(12-15-2015, 06:08 AM)Windy Wrote: OMG! Still & Nanny are both back... OMG YES!!! GOD have heard my prayers, THANK YOU!
with the shedding of the human suit, could it be that people are not who they appear to be... for instance it is said that michelle Obama is really a male with a partial sex change and mr Obama is gay. So right now we have a black gay president and a transvestite wife. I have seen videos that show Michelle has the male body. meaning they may not be a true hermaphrodite, a person born with both sexes but a transvestite of sorts.